• Something else...

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
Jeremy+3 said:
Wouldn't it make his forehead look bigger?
You are so annoying sometimes. I wasn't planning on styling the mohawk up, I just wanted it cut like that. The way M2M had it cut was what I was thinking. I was just planning to let it lay naturally unless it was an occasion and then I'd have fun with it. I don't plan on styling it up like that regularly.

Hartz - honestly putting chemicals and junk in my kid's hair every day sounds unappealing to me, and I don't think its good for the health of his hair. I probably wouldn't find myself doing it. I do think its fine to have fun once in a while if the opportunity is there and not have to worry about gel just this once hurting anything.

I don't think using hair products and then having the hair get in your eye later would really do any damage. The hair would sure hurt, but I think the product should probably be absorbed by then. The only reason I say this is because I use a little mousse in my hair pretty much every day and my hair definitely gets in my eyes sometimes and I don't recall any problems.

Father_0f_7

PF Addict
Aug 19, 2008
F.I., Florida
honestly putting chemicals and junk in my kid's hair every day sounds unappealing to me, and I don't think its good for the health of his hair. I probably wouldn't find myself doing it. I do think its fine to have fun once in a while if the opportunity is there and not have to worry about gel just this once hurting anything
Not to mention it would take a while to style I would think...

Johnson & Johnson should make no more tears baby hair gel. lol

Jordy

PF Fanatic
Apr 12, 2010
Perth, WA
it would be nice to have a little boy and dress him up but then again i probably have more fun with dressing our girls and doing there hair than i would with a boy... i would end up making him either really feminine or i would overcompensate and make him too masculine like a builder or something lol

mom2many

Super Moderator
Jul 3, 2008
melba, Idaho
You are so annoying sometimes. I wasn't planning on styling the mohawk up, I just wanted it cut like that. The way M2M had it cut was what I was thinking. I was just planning to let it lay naturally unless it was an occasion and then I'd have fun with it. I don't plan on styling it up like that regularly.
Aiden has a very large forhead also, and it really doesn't make it bigger. I was afraid of the samething when I first did it. If it is flat it has a bit of bang so it takes care of it. And the mohawk is so "distracting" that you don't notice it. Here it is from yesterday, he makes me style it cause he loves it that much. It stayed all day until we went to the river and took 5-10 minutes.

Hartz - honestly putting chemicals and junk in my kid's hair every day sounds unappealing to me, and I don't think its good for the health of his hair. I probably wouldn't find myself doing it. I do think its fine to have fun once in a while if the opportunity is there and not have to worry about gel just this once hurting anything.
Just like our hair, if it is properly cared for it won't hurt their hair.

I don't think using hair products and then having the hair get in your eye later would really do any damage. The hair would sure hurt, but I think the product should probably be absorbed by then. The only reason I say this is because I use a little mousse in my hair pretty much every day and my hair definitely gets in my eyes sometimes and I don't recall any problems.
No problem...it is made so that the damage is almost nonexistent.

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
Fo6 - LOL they should!! Johnson and Johnson need to get on the ball!! lol

Jordy said:
it would be nice to have a little boy and dress him up but then again i probably have more fun with dressing our girls and doing there hair than i would with a boy... i would end up making him either really feminine or i would overcompensate and make him too masculine like a builder or something lol
hahaha that's so funny! I want a girl so bad, I hope I have a girl next. :) I can't wait to put her in little dresses and put her hair in little pony tails. Eli always looks a little too feminine I think lol, but the only way I contribute to that I think is letting his hair grow out. :p

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
M2M - you're probably right, I'm sure I have nothing to worry about. :) Aiden looks SO cute!! I am leaning more and more towards the mohawk every picture you post lol!

Hartz75

PF Enthusiast
Jun 10, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Xero said:

I am a real hair freak, I wont' leave the house if my hair is not perfect. My kids know they are not allowed to touch mommy's hair. Guess I can be strange, so I use LOTS of gunk on my hair and I make sure it does not get in my eyes as I can't stand it.

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
Ok so I trimmed his bangs and I think they might look stupid. lol I might be heading over to the salon.

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
Haha good point. And I can share them with you guys, and embarass myself while I'm at it LOL.

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
I took Eli to the salon today and had them give him a mohawk lol. We did a bunch of stuff afterwards and we got a ton of comments on it from people, everyone loved it.

Pictures!

(his grandpa built Eli that toy box by hand!)

Hair cut problem solved! :)

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
Thanks!! :D Its a LITTLE shorter than I wanted it, but that's okay really because of how fast it will grow out anyway.

lol I don't know yet if he'll want me to, I guess I'll find out! The lady that cut his hair styled it for me. Eli has been touching it and saying "I have a mohawk!" to everyone all day lol. We'll see if he asks me tomorrow, I wouldn't be surprised haha. I know before we left I googled mohawk pictures and I asked him if he wanted his hair like that and he seemed pretty excited about it. :p

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
Thank you! :D I definitely really like it. He keeps looking in the mirror today lol.