Halloween pics! (anyone else?)...

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
Let's see some Halloween/Trick-or-Treating pictures! Does anybody else have any pictures to share? Halloween is my favorite holiday. :)

Eli was Mario LOL, Tyler stayed home with Daddy because it was too cold and a little rainy. They passed out candy together. :D

Mario Trick-or-Treating:

Proud of all his candy haha:

Tyler didn't get to eat any candy this year, but he sure enjoyed playing with it!

And one of me, that I did in fact take on Halloween day lol, because I always get guff for not posting any pictures of myself:

Yours?

NancyM

PF Addict
Jul 2, 2010
New York
awwww very sweet pictures Xero, Tyler has gotten so big he's like a real little person now. lol

And Eli looks good in that custom, boy he got a lot of candy. Oh yea he looks just like you. Nice pic of you. Your very pretty.

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
Aw thanks Nancy! Tyler is getting sooo big it just blows my mind how fast he is growing up!! @__@ I want him to slow down. Eli also ATE a lot of candy lol, he was very difficult to get to bed. xD

mom2many

Super Moderator
Jul 3, 2008
melba, Idaho
MJA your little girl is a cutie! I think this is the first time I have seen a picture of her.

Ok, here goes LOL most know how much I love to show off pictures. You asked for it Xero!

6 of the 8

The 3 youngest

Samantha being a creeper...pretty normal for her.

A sweet moment

And a for fun pic

stjohnjulie

PF Addict
Aug 9, 2010
St. John, VI
Aww! Everyone is so cute! I love seeing all of the kids that we are always talking about :) Here are my guys, SpongeBob and Gary (his snail). Ilo got TONS of candy for daddy :D

stjohnjulie

PF Addict
Aug 9, 2010
St. John, VI
I just realized when it was SpongeBob lost his eye lashes. This picture was taken after running around the party for an hour or so. We were wondering when they fell off.

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
Aw MomoJA your daughter is just precious!! She is such a cute little Pebbles! I love the handmade costume, looks so much nicer than all the mainstream nylon ones you know? Wish I had the craftiness in me to make my own too. :)

M2M - All your kids looked freakin awesome!! OMG I LOVE the little pirates!!!! Kailyn is so cute I could just squeeze her - does she still only have a couple teeth on the bottom? And Aiden is SO pretty with that hair!! lol He should have been a girl. :p Sam's makeup is awesome. How come Megan didn't dress up? Or did she? lol

Julie - Your boys looked so cute! Ilo is by far the cutest Gary I have ever seen. He looks so huggable. :) Luca's costume is awesome - you guys made it yourselves huh? I love seeing handmade costumes, they just look so much better to me than all the rest - and you know no one else will have it! You guys did a really good job on that.

mom2many

Super Moderator
Jul 3, 2008
melba, Idaho
Julie~ the boys looked awesome! I can not believe how big Ilo is getting!

Xero~ Megan was an "old woman" even with a walker she couldn't pull it off LOL we tried a few things and no matter what we did she looked to young. Kailyn still only has the 4 teeth on top and two on the bottom, except now she has 4-5 molars. I did notice yesterday the start of two more on the bottom in the front, so they are coming along just at their own pace, own time and in their own order.

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
Oh see I was trying to figure out what she may have been dressed up as, I could tell she was trying for something! lol Kailyn is soooo cute with her teeth like that. :)

stjohnjulie

PF Addict
Aug 9, 2010
St. John, VI
When you live on St. John you pretty much have to design on the fly :) Most of our costumes are pieced together from what we can find at the hardware store. Gary's shell is a pair of tights, his hat is the sleeve of a shirt. Spongebob is made from a chip box from one of the restaurants. (Same kind of box as the iPod from last year). I was yelling "don't touch that Luca!" all weekend. I had to explain to him that our costumes are a one time wear kind of deal... With all of the humidity here, it was hard to get Spongebob's eyeballs to stay put.

M2M... old woman? Yeah, she couldn't quite pull that off!!! Hard to do with a sweet young face like that! And Kailyn's teeth are so cute. I don't think I've ever heard of someone's teeth coming in in that order. I am wishing that Ilo didn't have his front teeth right now. He tends to bite during night time feedings (yes, he still nurses a lot during the night).

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
I am so afraid to get bit with teeth!!! lol I am hoping he follows in his brother's footsteps and doesn't get any until 10 months. :D

mom2many

Super Moderator
Jul 3, 2008
melba, Idaho
Better yet, Xero he could just wait like kailyn did, then you could nurse for a very long time with no problems. :)

Julie my kids have always gotten their teeth in their own way and on their own time. The only one who followed the 'norm' was Cole and he was a horrible teether...HORRIBLE! I didn't even know what was wrong with him, the hubby figured it out. I seriously thought my child was broken LOL

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
I wish he would wait forever to get teeth like your kids! That would be wonderous. xD I'm going to nurse reguardless, but it would still be nicer without teeth.

Father_0f_7

PF Addict
Aug 19, 2008
F.I., Florida
Cassie and Jon went to a halloween party so they weren't here, nor did they dress up. Kaitlyn and Billy went out with friends (first year by themselves..only because they were with their friend's older sister) and Amber and I took turns going out with Marc and passing out candy.
Hayleigh was SICK so she didn't get to go out this year BUT I do have new pictures of her that I need to post...she's almost a year old now by the way. I'm just being a slacker.

I walk away for literally 10 seconds and he's put on the headphones and starts playing...he decided he didn't want to go trick-or-treating...until I mentioned candy
[/URL]

The superman is named Mason. He's Trey's nephew...not exactly sure what that would make him to me...if anything
[/URL]

That is Marc's "girlfriend" from daycare. He went up to a house and she lost sight of him for a while. She looked at me and said "where's my boy?!"
[/URL]

stjohnjulie

PF Addict
Aug 9, 2010
St. John, VI
Teeth! Ilo got another one yesterday! There was a long stretch between the first bottom two and the top two, but now we are moving right along. I guess it was all that talk "when you have teeth you can eat candy!" (not really :) ) We will probably have one more in the next day or two. They've been coming in even. One pops through, then the one next one pops through in a day or so. He is clearly not a little baby any more. Where the hell did the time go?

Fo7...girlfriend??? :D

mom2many

Super Moderator
Jul 3, 2008
melba, Idaho
LOL FO7 how cute a little girlfriend, Ted had one in Kinder, this little read headed firecracker. It was not uncommon to see her tying Ted's shoes (remember he was delayed) but she was so cute with him.

Go Ilo! I'm still waiting for the one bottom one on Kailyn to come all the way through. It seems to have stalled.

MomoJA

PF Fiend
Feb 18, 2011
Julie, Ilo is adorable. And that snail costume is brilliant!

M2M, your little pirates are precious. I like the theme thing.

F07, I remember when I was in kindergarten. All the girls liked the boys, but only one boy tolerated our affection. Most boys can't stand girls at that age. I see it as a sign of maturity when they do.

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
Julie - wow that's a lot of teeth!! OMG he's going to be 1 soon!! WOW!!! 0.0

Fo7 - WHAT CUTIES!!! I can NOT believe how big Marc is getting!! Wow. And he looks like a real sweetie, when I was in pre-k I had a "boyfriend" too lol. His name was Jason. He was so cute!