Halloween...

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
Here are the pictures I took of Eli going to ZooBoo and going Trick or Treating. :) As you can see, he was a fireman! lol He picked his own costume this year. Everyone loved it, I got so many comments on it. The fire stations around here always hand out treats for Halloween too and we went to the one down the street from us and they loved his costume so much that they let him get inside their fire truck and sit in the drivers seat. They even started it up and turned the lights on so he could see!! He had a really great night.

Zooboo:

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
Trick or Treating:
(It was so cold on Halloween thankfully his costume was baggy cause I had to put like three layers under it to keep him warm)

Even one of the firefighters was taking pictures of him in the truck haha.

This is just a spooky old broken down house down the road from me - I thought it looked extra special on Halloween lol.

NinJaBob

PF Addict
Sep 29, 2008
Ohio
Eli is adorable as always!

That house has serious potential. I wish I could move it here and fix it up.

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
Thanks!! :) I TOTALLY agree with you about the house!! That's only the side of it, and I couldn't even get it all in the picture. The front has like two balconies on it and everything else. Its HUGE and I love how it looks, its one of a kind for sure. Do you know its for sale right now for only $60,000??!?! If I had the skills and the know how I would buy it and fix it up for myself. That house has to have at LEAST five bedrooms in it, and no one else would have a house like it.

stjohnjulie

PF Addict
Aug 9, 2010
St. John, VI
Ohhhhh!!! He is soooo cute!!! That must have been so neat for him to get in the fire truck. And that house is awesome! It almost looks staged just for Halloween. I bet someone will scoop it up and make it beautiful again. Do you live in an older house? I love how they used to make them back then.

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
Thank you guys! :) Julie - I currently live in an apartment building until we are ready to buy a home. Our apartment is quiet and nice and spacious, so it works until we are ready to move on. But yes, the building I live in is insanely old. My whole town consists of buildings and houses that are very very old. I actually am kind of fond of it. The house I grew up in was over a hundred years old, and the same with the house DH grew up in. I very much look forward to owning my own hundred year old house someday. :D hehe.

That house has been like that for a long time. I really hope somebody buys it and fixes it up, it would be so worth it.

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
Hahaha that's awesome!! I wish DH and I could have gathered the ambition to dress up too. I always want to but I never end up going through with it lol. And yeah, Eli got pretty moody at the end of our trick or treating experience too. :D

stjohnjulie

PF Addict
Aug 9, 2010
St. John, VI

Finally got around to getting this on the computer!! We had trick or treating on Friday here. They have a party at one of the shopping complexes and the kids trick or treat at the stores. That's all they get :) Oh....he's an iPod.

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
There it is!!! That costume is so awesome!! You guys did a good job!! lol And I LOVE Doodle Jump, its like my favorite iPod Touch game! :D He's a cutie pie too btw.

16th ave.

PF Addict
Jan 4, 2009
East Texas
NinJaBob said:
Eli is adorable as always!

That house has serious potential. I wish I could move it here and fix it up.
my thoughts exactly.
xero, as always, you've done a great job with eli.
now, what's that phrase? the place "has got some great bones" or something? it'd look great in all seasons with a bit of tlc.

stjohnjulie---down here some of the towns do a thing every halloween where all the businesses close up a little early and employees sit out front handing out treats. even law enforcement comes out and helps with the traffic since one town is on a major highway.
even the local tx freshwater fish hatchery does it and lets businesses come out and set up booths.
both ways of doing the t-rt-t is a big hit with all the folks.
its a great idea and helps folks get to know the business owners and so on.

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
Thanks 16th ave!! That's really cool what they do for trick or treat there, sounds like a big event. And lots of candy. :D