Happy 4th of July!...

Good Wolf

PF Addict
Mar 11, 2008
TX
Happy 4th!!!

Our grill is broke some I'm hunting for a good BBQ place to pick up some grub.

I'm not too bummed about the grill because it is only 11am and it HAWT out there!

Amber

PF Addict
Feb 8, 2008
Knoxville, TN
Good Wolf said:
Happy 4th!!!

Our grill is broke some I'm hunting for a good BBQ place to pick up some grub.

I'm not too bummed about the grill because it is only 11am and it HAWT out there!
That stinks. BBQ is part of my family's tradition for the 4th. I just wish I could be in Indiana this weekend with them to celebrate. :(

Jack worked today (Cash money when he leaves the job site, yay!) So, I'm waiting on him to get home. I've got the potato salad done, devilled eggs, steaks have been marinating, hamburgers are pattied out, chips are ready, watermelon and canteloupe are cut. Just need my love to get home.

Amber

PF Addict
Feb 8, 2008
Knoxville, TN
Cthru said:
Happy 4th!! The parade here was awesome this morning.
Can't wait for the fireworks tonight!
I hate when I post a reply only to realize I forgot to reply to something else.

You know, we can't buy fireworks in Knox County?? We have to drive 30 minutes away to Lake City to buy them. And they're illegal to light in Knox County, but they said on the news last night that although they're illegal to light, they can't do anything to enforce it because there are so many who will be doing it.

We're cooking out at the lake, but I don't think we're lighting fireworks until we get home.

Teresa

PF Fiend
Feb 2, 2007
Ohio
Hope everyone had a great day yesterday!! We skipped the parade, because it was POURING down the rain. Same for grilling the burgers yesterday afternoon. We DID make it to the festival in the park, though...had a band that played 50s and 60s music, and then we watched the fireworks.

Just relaxing today, and enjoying my birthday.