Happy Halloween...

NancyM

PF Addict
Jul 2, 2010
New York
Does everyone celebrate Halloween who lives in the U.S.? What about those of you who live in other countries, do you have a similar day?

Happy Halloween to those of you who do celebrate, I happen to love it. lol My sister is an artist and every year she makes a 'Halloween' gift for all her sisters. She gives it to us at our annual Halloween party,which we had Sunday.

I'll have to post some photos of her work, This year we got A Crying Vessel. lol she names them. Your Suppose to drop a tear in it and make a wish. lol

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
I loooove Halloween, and so does DH and ODS. We always have a good time with it. ODS even had a Halloween party/parade at his preschool today, it was the cutest thing ever. He absolutely HAD to be Mario this year lol. He got a lot of candy. DH stayed home with the baby handing out candy (we decorated the door and put some pumpkins on the porch) and when we got home we dumped the candy on the floor and YDS started grabbing them one by one, hoarding them behind him lol. He was pretty much swimming in the candy, it was too cute.

mom2many

Super Moderator
Jul 3, 2008
melba, Idaho
Oh yes we went...even the older kids (18 and 19) went. They all have a blast and wouldn't miss it for the world. I'll post a pic soon.

IADad

Super Moderator
Feb 23, 2009
Iowa
Both boys had Halloween parades at school, then we took them trick or treating. Since we live pretty rural, we take them by car to several friends and relatives houses. They probably get as much candy as if we went door to door, becuse people tend to load them up and it's nice becaues we get to spend a little more time than just "hi, thanks for the candy." ds1 qas a big inflatable football and DS2 was a football player.

Jeremy+3

PF Addict
Apr 18, 2009
Nottinghamshire
We don't really celebrate halloween here, the only thing you really see is the odd biscuit shaped like a ghost etc, if you went trick or treating you certainly wouldn't need a big sweetie bag!

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
IADad that is sooo cute - a football and a football player! lol!

NancyM

PF Addict
Jul 2, 2010
New York
Oh Boy you folks with the little kids must be having a blast, I so miss those days of school parades and making cup cakes and fussing with the customes.

Before my son was born, and our friends kids were born, my husband and I always went to Halloween parties, one friend had the coolest party's ever, the whole house was fogged and very dim light, and scary...of course the guys would do silly stuff to scare all the wives, sometimes they would run around pinching us (and you know where) lol we could never tell whose husband was pinching which wife!!! hummmmmm I guess that was the idea... cheap thrills lol

Last edited: