Happy thanksgiving...

superman

PF Fiend
Aug 23, 2010
Canada
to those who celebraate it this time of the year.
all in all.... we dhave a lot to be thankful for.d

:)

superman

PF Fiend
Aug 23, 2010
Canada
Haha only 1 reply!! No Canucks on here or what :p
Well I came back from Montreal (just visiting) to have Thanksgiving at my place with both the boys.... Heading up there again tomorrow. M2M, I was really happy and suprised I could have them both the same day. It went great thanks

How have u been? Its been awhile since ive talked w u :)

mom2many

Super Moderator
Jul 3, 2008
melba, Idaho
Haha.. all the Canadians were out celebrating ;)

I'm good chuggin' along, doing the mom thing. Hoping our year long streak of bad luck is finally over.

How are things with you? you don't post as much as you used to. How is being a daddy to two now? Have things finally pulled together for you? I know you were having a rough patch a while back.

superman

PF Fiend
Aug 23, 2010
Canada
Haha.... the mom thing.
What bad luck do u speak of? :s

lol everything's fine but Uhh, yeah Im not sure if you remember, but i was going through a custody battle for James months ago, she was wanting full and well she got it lol. So basically its up to her when she allows me to see him. but it's not permaent at this point in time

I know it sounds dumb and immature...and i know it is but sometimes i still cant wrap my head around having 2 kids.

Testing

PF Enthusiast
Feb 23, 2012
superman said:
Haha only 1 reply!! No Canucks on here or what :p
Well I came back from Montreal (just visiting) to have Thanksgiving at my place with both the boys.... Heading up there again tomorrow. M2M, I was really happy and suprised I could have them both the same day. It went great thanks

How have u been? Its been awhile since ive talked w u :)
Oh...Canada. Ha. I was wondering why this guy was wishing everyone a Happy Thanksgiving when it isn't until the end of November?

Have a great time at your celebration.

superman

PF Fiend
Aug 23, 2010
Canada
singledad said:
Hey that's cool. :cool: Glad you had a good Thanksgiving. :)
Thanks man! It was. James' mom initially said no, changed her mind last min.

NancyM said:
Sorry I didn't see this on time SM

Happy Thanksgiving...hope you had a great day with your kids.
Thanks nance! (can i call u that? lol)

Testing said:
Oh...Canada. Ha. I was wondering why this guy was wishing everyone a Happy Thanksgiving when it isn't until the end of November?

Have a great time at your celebration.
Thanks dude :)

Juan

Nov 12, 2012
It's a nice family holiday. Happy Thanks Giving for all! Don't forget to give thanks to those who you love

Last edited by a moderator: