have you become the atypical parent type or have you retained your coolness?...

are you still cool?...

• yes...

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • no...

Votes: 10 62.5%
  • i think so but my kids disagree...

Votes: 2 12.5%

• Total voters

NinJaBob

PF Addict
Sep 29, 2008
Ohio
i am not cool and havent been for awhile. recently i gave up all together. i drive a minivan, where khaki shorts, superhero t-shirts and crocs. my kids think i am cool as ice but they're just kids. other adults think i am a dork. this wasn't always the case. i have excepted this.

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
Not really lol I'm too lazy to care about being cool. As long as my family is happy, I'm happy. I don't make much time for anything else. :p

Jeremy+3

PF Addict
Apr 18, 2009
Nottinghamshire
Oh dear crocs, shame on you! In GB cool is an 80's expression, so yeah, it is definitely uncool in the sense that we would use it. Here someone is sick, the only way I'm sick is getting Nintendo stuff before it comes out because my best mate from school works in their console design, apart from that, I'm just a weird man that lives with them.

singledad

PF Addict
Oct 26, 2009
South Africa
I gave up on "cool" long ago.

In fact, I have a sneaky feeling that even when I thought I was cool I was just being an idiot, so possibly I've never been cool... :(

So what the hell IS Beiber Feaver anyway? :confused:

Cop2be

PF Fiend
May 28, 2009
Denver, Colorado 3oh3! <3
singledad said:
I gave up on "cool" long ago.

In fact, I have a sneaky feeling that even when I thought I was cool I was just being an idiot, so possibly I've never been cool... :(

So what the hell IS Beiber Feaver anyway? :confused:
Its a bunch of girls who are in love with Justin Beiber. A 15 year old boy who looks 12, sounds 9 and could easily use his OWN voice to play a chipmunk...

BUT even at 20 I can't help but sing along to his songs on the radio...

BABY BABY BABY OHHHH like baby baby baby ohhhhhhhhh I thought you'd always be mine mine.....

K Im done...

OHHHHH

No really....done now...

AmyBelle

PF Fiend
Apr 20, 2008
Australia
Is the fat lady in a tye dyed top with her midriff showing, fisherman's pants and no shoes, walking around with unshaved legs and no bra cool?

No, I dont think she is.

Yes, that was probably too much information, but probably the same amount of information you would get if you saw me walking down the street, so it cant be too bad.

kunan

PF Regular
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Am I a little bit cool? I drive a cool car (I couldn't do the minivan thing, I have a red Charger R/T), and have never owned crocs. My oldest daughter likes to drive with me, but I'm sure she only thinks the car is cool, not me ;)

www777

PF Regular
Jun 21, 2010
Ha ha!I think I am still cool but when I see the kids in the mall dressed in 80 fashion I probably say exactly what my parents said when I thought my bell bottoms were the 'in' thing. Guess we all end up uncool when we become parents! I would never let my daughter listen to Justin Beiber...thats not real music (echo of my dad!)

IADad

Super Moderator
Feb 23, 2009
Iowa
kunan said:
Am I a little bit cool? I drive a cool car (I couldn't do the minivan thing, I have a red Charger R/T), and have never owned crocs. My oldest daughter likes to drive with me, but I'm sure she only thinks the car is cool, not me ;)
and because YOU are her access to said cool car...just wait till she's driving with you and screams at you to "get down" so her friends won't see you...that's your cue to stick your finger up your nose and look around looking lost and hope she doesn't hit the accelerator in a mad attempt to flee the scene and rear-end the car ahead of you at a stop light...

it could happen

Antoinette

PF Addict
Mar 2, 2010
Australia
hahaha i am still young enough to enjoy some Justin Bieber LOL

my first love broke my heart for the first time and i was like baby,baby,baby ooh.. like baby, baby, baby, noooo

haha pathetic i know... i think I'm cool and that's all that matter's hahahahahahaha