have you become the atypical parent type or have you retained your coolness?...

are you still cool?...

• yes...

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • no...

Votes: 10 62.5%
  • i think so but my kids disagree...

Votes: 2 12.5%

• Total voters

AmyBelle

PF Fiend
Apr 20, 2008
Australia
For a very long time there I thought his name was beaver. Which brought up images of a kotex ad... which then turnes into very very disturbing images...

Nevermind me.

singledad

PF Addict
Oct 26, 2009
South Africa
BABY BABY BABY OHHHH like baby baby baby ohhhhhhhhh I thought you'd always be mine mine.....[/quote]
Ah, ok. Sounds like his lyrics are really deep too :rolleyes:

meand3

PF Regular
Jun 18, 2010
PhilBilly said:
i am not cool and havent been for awhile. recently i gave up all together. i drive a minivan, where khaki shorts, superhero t-shirts and crocs.

I have only just discovered crocs and I think they are lovely, what does this say about me? :err:

Jordy

PF Fanatic
Apr 12, 2010
Perth, WA
haha as deep as a 16 year old boy can be LOL whatever will he do when his voice breaks, it will be like Homer Simpson all over again

Hartz75

PF Enthusiast
Jun 10, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Nope not cool here, I will try to do as my parents did and will totally embaress my children when they hit puberty by having my hair all frizzy like Ronald McDonald and wearing freaky bright non matching clothing. :takeabow:

I did not think I could ever forgive my mother for that, but my friends and I still get a chuckle over it. :twitcy:

kunan

PF Regular
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
IADad said:
and because YOU are her access to said cool car...just wait till she's driving with you and screams at you to "get down" so her friends won't see you...that's your cue to stick your finger up your nose and look around looking lost and hope she doesn't hit the accelerator in a mad attempt to flee the scene and rear-end the car ahead of you at a stop light...

it could happen
Ya, I know! For now, I'll pretend it's me that's cool:D