Have you read about this guy?...

Jessie

PF Enthusiast
Sep 12, 2008
AmyBelle said:
Poor children, having to grow up with those names, they really dnt stand a chance at living a normal childhood do they?
And if that's what he names his children, imagine the crap he's teaching them. Just sickening and sad.

bssage

Super Moderator
Oct 20, 2008
Iowa
Good news

I read the paper today and it said............. (Pause for effect). The state has taken all three children away. They would not say why. But they did say they DO NOT take Children away because of poor choice of names. Apparently the family must appear in family court tommorow to plead there case to the state.

Music-dad

PF Addict
Apr 22, 2008
Right here. Right now.
I watched a show the other day, called Louis "something"'s Weird Weekend or something like that...this episode was called Nazi's in America.

It truly made me angry...very, very angry....and you guys know me, I'm not an angry guy.

The hate that they instill in their children is discusting, and one mother (a bona fide crackpot), cranks Nazi themed music, and makes her kids learn the words and sing along...swear words and all, and these girls were like 8 and 10. As well, she has the kids writing hate songs....I'm lucky I didn't throw something at my TV...seriously!

I'm happy the State stepped in....there's more than just bad choice of names going on in that family, I just know it!

16th ave.

PF Addict
Jan 4, 2009
East Texas
<I>ya know all of us have suspicions. but those suspicions haven't been proven. unless you are there and seen it, then you have no proof that something other than the names is wrong about this family.
they do have a right to raise their kids how they see fit as long as there is no abuse and neglect and laws aren't being broken. even if these parents are raising their kids to be bigamists and homophobic and whatever---well that's their right. it comes with living in America. even if we think its wrong ----&gt;its still their right.

i can say this and still agree with what ya'll have said---its disgusting and ridiculous and a load of crap and the parents should have some sense knocked into them for their selfish behavior.

but as i also said----its the parents right to raise their kids how they see fit as long as there is no abuse, neglect, and laws aren't being broken. we can't just start saying that giving someone a name with the initials b-u-t-t or a-s-s or c-r-a-p is wrong or the name adolf hitler whatever or turdbucket jesus daemon is abuse. that's where it gets to be unreasonable. if stepping in and accusing someone of abuse because we feel they gave their child a name we strongly dislike starts being allowed then ya know what? before we know it we'll all be living without the rights that we have currently have such as freedom of speech, freedom to be gay or straight or to believe in God or to be a jew or do anything else.

there Has to be a stopping point somewhere.

A name only has power if we give it power, just as bully only has power if you let him/her know that what they do bothers you, just as how we associate the color blue with boys and the color pink with girls.
</I>