Healthy eating out the window...

Jeremy+3

PF Addict
Apr 18, 2009
Nottinghamshire
He decided to help himself to ice cream, we thought he had just had one bowl, we went to the freezer and the whole 2 litre tub is empty!!! Now his belly hurts :rolleyes:

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
LOL! What a stinker! I'm sure if Eli ever figured out how to reach the top of the fridge, he would eat all of the candy I store up there (from holidays and stuff, I never buy my own candy because I don't like it much) at once lol. I bet his little tummy was about to explode haha.

He is totally adorable, for sure. Do you put special stuff in his hair, or are his curls just naturally that beautiful?? They're so shiny and perfect, he is a pretty boy. :)

stjohnjulie

PF Addict
Aug 9, 2010
St. John, VI
What a little stinker!!! But probably the cutest stinker I've EVER SEEN! I'm sure he has a well deserved belly ache...maybe he'll learn from it??? You can always dream :D

Jeremy+3

PF Addict
Apr 18, 2009
Nottinghamshire
Xero said:
LOL! What a stinker! I'm sure if Eli ever figured out how to reach the top of the fridge, he would eat all of the candy I store up there (from holidays and stuff, I never buy my own candy because I don't like it much) at once lol. I bet his little tummy was about to explode haha.

He is totally adorable, for sure. Do you put special stuff in his hair, or are his curls just naturally that beautiful?? They're so shiny and perfect, he is a pretty boy. :)
They're just like that, obviously we don't comb it unless it is wet, otherwise he looks like phil spector, which is never a good look.

Antoinette

PF Addict
Mar 2, 2010
Australia
he is adorable.... even after eating al the ice cream, you couldn't possibly be mad at that face for very long lol...

mom2many

Super Moderator
Jul 3, 2008
melba, Idaho
No refund.....hmmmm, still sounds good to me! We'll have to check into Amazon, I am pretty sure they do :)

He is seriously cute!

Father_0f_7

PF Addict
Aug 19, 2008
F.I., Florida
That is the curliest hair I've ever seen...and its AWESOME! Man, and I thought Jon had curls.

M2M....you can have some of my kids too....but not kaitlyn, I still like her LOL