Hello Again trying to get back on...

Momof12

PF Enthusiast
Oct 5, 2007
CA
My Father was army so the military life is all I have known.</SIZE>[/FONT]

I enjoy working out reading music and yes children LOL I look forward to reading your post and getting to know you all better have a Great Week end!!</SIZE>[/FONT]

Gina</SIZE>[/FONT]

WHYTEKNYGHT2003

PF Fiend
Sep 12, 2007
dallastown, pa
well welcome to the forums, i think i remember when you first joined but i went away for a while myself. sorry for your loss. and that is alotta kids lol. well hope you enjoy it here! post often and have fun!

Momof12

PF Enthusiast
Oct 5, 2007
CA
WHYTEKNYGHT2003 said:
well welcome to the forums, i think i remember when you first joined but i went away for a while myself. sorry for your loss. and that is alotta kids lol. well hope you enjoy it here! post often and have fun!
Thank you for the welcome Back ( welcome back to you as well:) ) Yes a lot of Kids and some great ones so it makes it easy. Don't get me wrong no perfect but respectful. My Hubby due to ship out soon to Iraq so I will try to get on here as much as I can.</SIZE>[/FONT]
fallon said:
welcome back...I can't wait to hear more from you. What is the age range of you children?
All of them live at home except 2 one lives in town and the other away at College but comes home on the week end when she can. Whew ok that all of them! Thank you again for the warm welcome Back:) [/COLOR]</SIZE>[/FONT]
Lissa said:
Welcome back! That's a lot of kids! :)
Thank you for the Welcome Back. Yes just a few of them LOL but I would do it all again they are my joy that for sure!!:biggrin: </SIZE>[/FONT]

AnKsMommy

PF Fanatic
Dec 17, 2007
Japan
Wow, that's a lot of kids! I feel like I'm losing my mind with only 2 sometimes lol. I'm sorry to hear about your lost, I'm sure it's the hardest thing ever.

Welcome back to the forum. I'm pretty new myself, joined up in December.

My husband and I are both in the Navy also. :D He's an AG3 and I'm a CTR2. Gotta love the Navy life. I'm also a Navy brat myself. I love "meeting" other military people.

salim_arjumand

PF Regular
Feb 28, 2008
Hi...I am Aneesha and I am a mother to 2 sons and 1 daughter. Salim and Arjumand are 1 month old twins and Khurram is my 3 month old son. I'm in the process of adopting Khurram.
Hope you enjoy yourself here and happy posting.

musicmom

PF Visionary
Dec 4, 2007
Can we ask you questions? I'm curious to alot of things. Like, how do you do Christmas? What is the biggest challenge? What do you do for "mom" time? How do you not show favortism and love on ALL of them?
I would love to have a big family but the three I have are so expensive now. I've thought about adopting, still a though. I hope you don't mind me asking. I think it's very brave to have 13. Sorry about your loss. How old was that baby when you lost her?

gr8mom

PF Fanatic
Mar 1, 2008
Texas
Wow, 12 kids!! My husband is always joking that I used to say I wanted twelve when we first got together. I just wanted to have as many as I could cause I came from a big family myself but now that I have two it's harder than I expected just taking care of them. In my family the older kids helped take care of the younger ones. Do your older kids help out?

Momof12

PF Enthusiast
Oct 5, 2007
CA
musicmom said:
Can we ask you questions? I'm curious to alot of things. Like, how do you do Christmas? What is the biggest challenge? What do you do for "mom" time? How do you not show favortism and love on ALL of them?
I would love to have a big family but the three I have are so expensive now. I've thought about adopting, still a though. I hope you don't mind me asking. I think it's very brave to have 13. Sorry about your loss. How old was that baby when you lost her?
for the warm welcome!!:) Christmas we start buying early in October or sometimes around November. Since we have older children and they have jobs they like to draw names so one year when I was working all that worked drew names for the Santa gifts and then each older Kid picked one of the Older Children and me and Hubby. This seemed to work out the best so its has now become the Tradiational thing for gifts here. Me and Hubby still buy a few of the little ones gifts too. Mom time, I love to work out I go to the gym 5 days a week and time wise I normally spend 1 hour &amp; thirty minutes or if I am loaded with a lot of destress time I do 2 hours. Yes my older children do help. They all have chores plus they do babysit for me and DH if we want a night out.

Our little girl we lost to SID was 2 months 12 days old. Hmm Favoritism what that? LOL honestly I do not have one nor do I believe in showing this I grew up with this as child and swore it would be something my children would never see. My days do not end till way past 1:00 am so sleep is rare but well worth it.Somedays it hard to spend one on one but reading time is something the ones from 6 months old to 7 enjoy .Then Sunday is our Family night we always have a cook out when DH BBQ's the kids who are older will have thier college friends or class mates ( high school) over. This is great day for thier friend who call me and DH Mom &amp; Dad come over we do a lot of sharing laughing &amp; Playing there Volley Ball, Basket Ball and some days the kids dancing!! Family to me is very important it one thing I hold dear to my heart and pass this on to my children.The unity the bond the love and respect is something that is rare but once taught and children grow up with its something you look at your kids and see it all has paid off. Whew sorry so long I do love having a Big Family!!

gr8mom said:
Wow, 12 kids!! My husband is always joking that I used to say I wanted twelve when we first got together. I just wanted to have as many as I could cause I came from a big family myself but now that I have two it's harder than I expected just taking care of them. In my family the older kids helped take care of the younger ones. Do your older kids help out?
<SIZE size="125">You know I always knew I have big family 5 but 12 LOL I guess it's what the Lord planned for me and DH. My Husband came from 10 kids and I came from 7 so its something we both always knew. Will you have more? I know we are done I am 43 now so for the first time ever I feel my age some days;) </SIZE>

gr8mom

PF Fanatic
Mar 1, 2008
Texas
I think I'm gonna try for a boy or two to even things up, but not until my girls are a little older.