Hello all~ I'm new here!...

Mom2all

PF Fiend
Nov 25, 2009
Eastern North Carolina, USA
Hello to all~ I am the mother to 3... Jessica-19, Adam-18, Andrew-11. My Darling, Sean, fought and won full parental rites to his children, Jonothan, 16, Sean 15, and Katherine 13. They have lived with us for almost 2 years now. And I have Paige, who was kicked out because she turned 18 living her also. My home is full, my life is good, my worries are constant. If you didn't count.. thats 6 teenagers and one doing his best to get there~ I often need advice because some issues are to great for me! I am a 911 dispatcher with a home buisness in my back yard... and stay so busy. In August, my Sean had back suregery and is recovering but it's slow. In June, his childrens Mother overdosed on illegal drugs and died. Though the children rarely saw her due to her addiction, it's been very hard for them. My oldest son was injured in a car accident in June that caused major head trauma and is slowly recovering. My oldest daughter is in a interracial relationship, (note... she was taught at home to judge by character not color, that is not my issue with her), but I worry about how people treat her because she is learning daily about racism. Other than that.. I feel pretty blessed~ My life is crazy... I'm looking to find some help on here for the day to day battles that come up~