Hello Everyone...

strongstepmom

Jul 31, 2012
Oklahoma
Hi guys. I'm an alienated Stepmom. I have been since 2009. Our blended family started showing signs of alienation and hostility in 2008. The BM has tried her best to kick my husband and I out of my Bonus Daughters life. Even to the point of false allegations of child abuse. She refuses to listen to the court orders and does her own thing. We have lost all hope in the court system. I know how this sickening mind game is played. I'm living and seeing this nightmare now. It breaks my heart to know parents will use their own child and turn them against the other parent. The manipulator will even try to break the loving bond with the parent, step parent, other family members and child(ren).

I do have a campaign page about children's rights. I would love to have you. I'm not sure if I can post links for my campaign so admins please let me know so I can list them. It's just two links. One for Facebook and the other one is for my campaign website. I look forward to being here and helping others.

Strong Stepmom

Kenn

Sep 28, 2012
Houston, TX
Hey Strong Stepmom.

Sorry to hear about your troubles. I can only imagine how difficult it must be. It also breaks my heart to see parents using their children for selfish gains.

Stay strong. I'm sure that your patience, persistence, and maturity will prevail. Best of luck!