Hello from Jordan...

Jordy

PF Fanatic
Apr 12, 2010
Perth, WA
Hey, my name is Jordan and a friend of mine Antoinette suggested this website. my partner and i live in Perth, Western Australia and we are currently in the process of adopting two beautiful girls who are sisters aged 11 months and 2 and a half years..

i already have a daughter aged 14 but i don't get to see her much (maybe once a year) because her and her mother live in New South Wales with her mothers new partner and i haven't seen her much in her whole life so i am still new at this as is my partner Andrew.. we can use all the advice we can get...

the adoption has gone through and we are currently spending every day with the girls (Caidance and Camryn) for them to get used to us.. this happens for 3 months and then the girls get to come live with us and it is all finalized that they are our daughters.. the date it all finishes is April 9th.. we just want to be the best dad's that we can..

okay well i think that this has been a long enough introduction so i will leave it there..

thank you

bssage

Super Moderator
Oct 20, 2008
Iowa
Nice to meet you we have heard a lot of good thing from antoinett about you. Check some of the post to get a feel for the group then feel free to join in.

Welcome

Jordy

PF Fanatic
Apr 12, 2010
Perth, WA
Thanks :) haha yeah Nettie loves me :p i like the feel of this group I'm not used to them because i have never been on one before but i will try to become part of the group

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
Hey Jordan! That's awesome to have you join us. I hope you like it here!! Its a pretty cool place. :)