Hello hello...

claire2kids

Jul 17, 2012
Hi. New to this forum so not sure if I'm doing this right! But think I have to give a new member introduction so here it is. I'm a women, wife, daughter and mother of 2 in the UK. I'm been off sick from my job as an auditor for a while, firstly with stress, then due to a bad break in my leg following 5 minutes on new roller skates. I've been trying to find a new job, and another income source with a home based business through a website set up a few months ago. It's been a slow start and I'd welcome some feedback so I'm joining a few forums. I've also become interested in some of the threads as I struggle to bring up 2 strong willed kids age 8 and nearly 6! Sibling rivalry, TV addicts, friendship struggles and so much more. I look forward to getting other views!:D

Luke

Jul 16, 2012
Well, hello Claire.

Like you, I am new here, but hope to see you posting more, like I should be :)

I have 2 myself, 6 (7 in 4 days!) and 5, so I fully understand the constant battles with the sibling rivalry and their love for the electronic babysitter known as the television.

Also, I am from the UK too - a small village in the midlands.

Sorry to hear about the injury, but in regards to your site, I'd be happy to take a look and give honest critique, if you wish, as I work within the IT field, so feel I may just be qualified to give advice :)

claire2kids

Jul 17, 2012
Thanks for your messages. Sorry for the delay in replying! Been a busy few days with the start of the school holidays!! Few arguments but on the whole not too bad. Had 3 training days so we've had a head start. My website is goshop4kids.com. I'm an affiliate to other retailers so rely on visitors coming to my site then clicking on links and buying with these retailers. I'd welcome any comments - plus getting kids to bed advice too! My 2 are rubbish. Happy birthday to yours Luke :verycool:. got a 6 year olds party to sort on 5 Aug! Joy. Speak soon

BabyAngel

PF Fanatic
Feb 6, 2012
Deux-Montagnes, Quebec, Canada
Hi Claire2kids,

I like the idea of your website, drop me a pm with details on how to become an afiliate retailer ! ;)

I'm using google chrome and I must say that I'm having a few display difficulties with your website, the background colors don't align well with the various buttons (home, mother&baby, etc)

I had similar problems at the beginning of my website and quickly realized that adapting to multiple browsers (and browsers configurations) is a real pain !! Good luck !

claire2kids

Jul 17, 2012
Hi Baby Angel. I use a couple of sites, mainly Affiliate Window and Webgains. Should be able to google them. In the US I use Commission Junction. Still new to this and waiting for my big break!!?? Hoping my visitors to the site start clicking on the links and buying. I'll check you out now!