Hello - New here - not to Forums...

Shiroi Tora

PF Enthusiast
Aug 4, 2011
I am the Father of a 2E Child. I am also on various Asperger's Forums under the same name. I hope to share and learn from those here. I dislike personal attacks...I don't attack others...although I will disagree with ideas...and I will express that with supporting reasoning. All I ask is for the same to apply to all.

mom2many

Super Moderator
Jul 3, 2008
melba, Idaho
No worried about how we respond, we try to keep it friendly, of course not everyone will always agree and that is what makes us all unique.

Welcome to the forum, I am Jennifer a SAHM to 8.

Shiroi Tora

PF Enthusiast
Aug 4, 2011
Hello...and thank you for the welcome.

I must say...your family has uniquely intense and beautiful eyes.

If you are the one who took all of the photos...you really know how to capture a person's essence. I feel as if they were looking into me...not just at me.

IADad

Super Moderator
Feb 23, 2009
Iowa
Pretty respectful place here, things get heated from time to time, but we try to consider everyone's thoughts and make everyone at least feel like they've had an equal voice, as long as they aren't rude, personally attcking or vulgar. we shut those down pretty quickly.

welcome. I'm Ray, dad to two boys 9 and 4.

Shiroi Tora

PF Enthusiast
Aug 4, 2011
I thank you. My son is 10 yrs. old. I don't mind heat...so long as it is supported by reasoning or valid evidence.

The great thing about a forum is the open platform used. So long as people realize the difference between opinion and a reasoned argument (subjective vs. objective) and the great difference in weight of the two, it can be a place of learning and exploration.

Everyone has a right to their opinion...only in subjective situations...where there is no right or wrong...and even then...it has to be for the right reason.

In anything that can have a right or wrong, a reasoned argument is called for...and an opinion is invalid.

So long as these are adhered to...a forum is a great place to progress thought and exchange information.

Antoinette

PF Addict
Mar 2, 2010
Australia
welcome. i am a single mother to a 2.8 y/o Boy (Felix) and a 1.4 y/o girl (Alegra)

we are a very welcoming community so i hope you enjoy it here :)

stjohnjulie

PF Addict
Aug 9, 2010
St. John, VI
Welcome! My name is Julie and I have two sons, one is 10 years, the other is just about 8 months. I'm also married to a pretty awesome guy :) Looking forward to getting to know you better.

Shiroi Tora

PF Enthusiast
Aug 4, 2011
Thank you. I am looking forward to this forum. Things seem a little slow on the net...it must be because summer isn't quite over yet. I hope to get in on some lively discussions in the future.

Father_0f_7

PF Addict
Aug 19, 2008
F.I., Florida
Welcome!

I'm Christian (41) married to Amber (40) for 22 years.

We have 7 children: Megan, who will be 24 tomorrow; Dylan, 19; Dane, 18; Cassie and Jon, 16; Billy and Kaitlyn, 10.

We also have a son-in-law: Trey, who will be 25 on August 17th.
A grandson: Marc, 2
and a granddaughter: Hayleigh, 8 months

Shiroi Tora

PF Enthusiast
Aug 4, 2011
Thank you Trina.

Jessicams...I agree with you. It seems to be negative agenda free here. That is refreshing.