Hello new member...

kathywhite

PF Regular
Feb 19, 2011
Findhorn, Scotland
Hi

I'm Kathy and have two children 8 and 4. I am passionate about making my life as a parent fulfilling and fun so that my children can experience me as a mom who loves her "job" as a parent. I have read several books about parenting that have hugely influenced me - Naomi Aldort, Alfie Kohn, David Spangler and Jesper Jule and my husband and I are educating our kids through the Waldorf Steiner system. I guess we are alternative parenting...I'm learning through my kids and I also want to help bring other parents alternative and other ways of looking at parenting. I am excited to have Naomi Aldort join me for a teleseminar in April 2011 all about parenting. And I'm learning so much here on this forum all about what excites, challenges and brings joy to you all.

thanks
xK

mom2many

Super Moderator
Jul 3, 2008
melba, Idaho
Welcome to the board!

I am Jennifer a SAHM to 8. They range in age from 19-1. Hope you enjoy your stay with us. Take a few moments to get acquainted with the rules, they're under FAQ up at the top :).

IADad

Super Moderator
Feb 23, 2009
Iowa
Welcome kathy, always great to have new poeple.

I'm Ray, Dad to two boys, 8 and 4, in Iowa, USA.

Great to see you jumping right in, look forwrd to getting to know you!

vickyy

Feb 23, 2011
Hi, I'm new and my name is Agnes and I have daughter who's almost two years old :)

ananatali

Mar 9, 2011
Hello,I'm the mother of the little Georgian baby Natalie,who is diagnosed with segmental hemangioma of her left side of the face,head and neck...She had ulceration and she has lost half of her lip and nose...Our hero Dr. Waner helps us very much and I am very grateful for that...We love him so much,as Natalie has a chance to be a healthy and happy child due to him...Unfortunately our treatmment is notfully covered and we have no financial support to pay for hospital costs...We have sold everything we had in the house to pay for the tickets and hospital costs,but now there is nothing left to be sold...We don't want Natalie to loose the chance to be treated by Dr. Waner...please help her and help our family...It's terrible feeling that you can't help your child...God bless you...THANK YOU

Unfortunately I can't upload her photos here and in this disease is very important to see the photos and realise how serious her situation is. If someone will be interested to help my angel please contact me and I'll send you natalie's photos and medical history... thank you