Hello one and all...

BookWyrm

Jul 25, 2008
Mississippi
Hello one and all,

My name is Donna, and you may guess from my nick that I'm a bit of a book fiend. My greatest passion in life though is my fabulous demon. He use to be my tiny demon but then he insisted on growing, as children invariably do, drat!

Cody, (recently turned 12) accepts the moniker with affection and understanding of my philosophy behind it. I've always had a terror of children who are expected to be 'perfect little angels' (and the parents who insist on it). So the name (partially out of a delight in contrariness, I confess) became a reminder for me to never allow myself to expect perfection, in either myself or him. A little mischief is required for any worthwhile adventure in life. And this one, being his mother, is the greatest I've ever known.

We are transplants from upstate New York, currently living in Mississippi.

It has been a while since I have participated on any forums, anywhere on the web, so forgive my rustiness. I've had the yen though to begin doing so again and reading a few things here seemed to spark the interest to dive in once more.

Good Wolf

PF Addict
Mar 11, 2008
TX
Welcome to the forum.

When you said demon I figured you were referring to 'His Dark Matters' which would be fitting seeing as how their demons are their souls.

Your right about letting them be little devils at times. I think most of us forget that and are too hard on them and our ourselfs when ever everything isn't zen.

I think your going to be a great addition to forum.

mom2many

Super Moderator
Jul 3, 2008
melba, Idaho
Welcome! I am a bookworm also, so is my oldest DD. I like Demon, my are called Satans Spawn, cause they are very devilish children!

BookWyrm

Jul 25, 2008
Mississippi
Thanks for the welcomes!

I do indeed hope to find a comfy place here, it certainly seems like a good bunch of folks roaming around these pages.