Hello there. Thought I would say hello....

Shirley-ann

Feb 19, 2011
Hull, East yorkshire.
<FONT font="Comic Sans MS">Hi there, I'm Shirley, im 31 and single mother to Callum and Jenna, They are my world, and couldnt imagin life without them, even at the times there driving me around the bend (but shush dont let them know I've admitted that lol.

Callum is 10 nearly 11 (why do they insist on keep growing and having birthdays?). He also has extream ADHD, which is at best challenging, but it is him, and I love him for who he is. Jenna is 6 almost 7 years old, and well more of a boy than Callum is, she is also very challenging as well. But what do you expect growing up watching her older brother with his ways, its bound to rub off a little.

I also have my adorable pets, Molly, a 12/13 year old cross bread dog, although she is old she is still veary active (since getting Billy-bob especialy). Have had her almost 2 years now (came from a rescue centre) I couldnt imagin the home without her around, shes my little shaddow, and is not happy at all if I am not around. Then theres Billy-bob (kids could'nt decide if billy or bob, so both it is lol) he is 12 and a half weeks old, border collie, fill of energy, into everything and keeping me on my toes, also helping a tiny bit to wear the kids out, which is always a plus. and finally there is Cassie, she is a 5 month old so called dwarf lop eared rabbit, but I think they were wrong in her bread there is nothing dwarf about her, shes HUGE. Cassie is an indoor rabbit, who has almost total freedom, only being shut in her cage when were out or during the night (it was fun in the first month or so rabbit profing the place, the amount of wires that i thought were safe that went is unreal. but fingers crossed for the last 3 months theres been no more chewing or damage), Just as I get the place rabbit profed i take on a puppy who has also had fun seeing what trouble he can get into. so funny tho.

well my short introduction has turned into a little essay sorry.

I use to be part of a few other forums/parenting sites, but over the last few years I hadnt kept up and lost touch with them all. I thought it was about time to renew myself within another forum, so here I am, looking forward to hangging around here and getting to know you all. x

mom2many

Super Moderator
Jul 3, 2008
melba, Idaho
Welcome to the board!

I am Jennifer a SAHM to 8. They range in age from 19-1. Hope you enjoy your stay with us. Take a few moments to get acquainted with the rules, they're under FAQ up at the top :).

IADad

Super Moderator
Feb 23, 2009
Iowa
Welcome!

I'm Ray, dad to two boys, 8 and 4, in Iowa, USA.

Look forward to getting to know you.