Hello there...

artistinspired

PF Regular
Mar 14, 2011
Oregon
Hi. Been all over the web this afternoon looking for a decent parenting forum, hope i found one.

I have three kids. My oldest daughter is 16 and lives full time with me, My son is 14 and lives in Turkey with his father, and my youngest, the reason i'm here, is 8 and is shared between her father and I.

Up until now i have had no signifigant or abnormal problems as a parent with my children, but i'm concerned about my youngest daughter, very much.

Hope to find some help or just shared experiences here.

stjohnjulie

PF Addict
Aug 9, 2010
St. John, VI
Welcome! I think you found a great forum :) I like it here very much! Great people, great advice, and lots of support.

My name is Julie and I have two sons, 9.5 years and 2 months old. I have split custody with my older son. 1/2 the week with dad, 1/2 the week with me since he was 5 years old. I am also married to a wonderful man! Looking forward to getting to know you better.

IADad

Super Moderator
Feb 23, 2009
Iowa
Welcome, I hope you like it here, were usually decent, but you should probably knock first....;-)

I'm Ray, married dad to two boys 9 and 4, in Iowa.

Look forward to getting to know you.

artistinspired

PF Regular
Mar 14, 2011
Oregon
IADad said:
Welcome, I hope you like it here, were usually decent, but you should probably knock first....;-)
LOL..i will make a note of that ;)

I guess i could have done a better intro.

My name is Tracey. I'm not married because i do not wish to be again, but i have a wonderful, supportive, best friend partner who has been with me for the last four years. He has a son who is six so together we have four. We do a lot of driving back and forth between parents and kids and parents and kids. His son and my eight year old daughter are very close. I love my family very much.

I'm almost done with my Bachelors degree in computer science, as i did everything backwards (kids first then college..lol).

This place seems to be awesome, informative, polite people, and a huge range of topics. I'm glad to have found it.