Hello there...

Jeena Farser

Apr 10, 2012
london
Hi :)

I'm a 34 mom and I have two lovely children I love with all my heart. They're almost grown but I bet they're gonna remain around for a long time :D

This place looks really nice. I hope we get along :cute:

Last edited:

IADad

Super Moderator
Feb 23, 2009
Iowa
Hello Jeena

Welcome.

I'm Ray, dad to two boys 10 and 5 and one of the other "older" parents around here.

Look forward to getting to know you.

IADad

Super Moderator
Feb 23, 2009
Iowa
Well, Christian, I was about your age when I started having kids, so I don't consider you part of that club either, "gramps" ;-)

Seriously age is what you make of it, but since the OP mentioned her age, I thought I'd reiterate that while we have 20 something and 30 something parents here, we also have members who remember the Bee Gees and perhaps even the Beatles.

I think I'll stop before I get myself in more trouble.

Father_0f_7

PF Addict
Aug 19, 2008
F.I., Florida
Marc called me "grandpa" for the first time yesterday. The grandkids call me "papa" but we were out at a baseball game and one of the vendors asked if Marc if I was his dad he said "hehe, no that my grandpa!"
I felt old.

IADad

Super Moderator
Feb 23, 2009
Iowa
Father_0f_7 said:
Marc called me "grandpa" for the first time yesterday. The grandkids call me "papa" but we were out at a baseball game and one of the vendors asked if Marc if I was his dad he said "hehe, no that my grandpa!"
I felt old.
When my youngest was in daycare, and was about one year old, DW went to pick him up one day and the teenage girl assisting in the room told him, "look, grandma came to pick you up today!" we didn't stay at that daycare much longer...;-)

BabyAngel

PF Fanatic
Feb 6, 2012
Deux-Montagnes, Quebec, Canada
IADad said:
When my youngest was in daycare, and was about one year old, DW went to pick him up one day and the teenage girl assisting in the room told him, "look, grandma came to pick you up today!" we didn't stay at that daycare much longer...;-)
Ha ha ha, I can imagine !

cybele

PF Addict
Feb 27, 2012
Australia
Welcome Jeena :)

Christian, im the same age as you... I dont want the idea in my head that im old enough to be a grandma :eek: