hello...

rodsalazar

Dec 14, 2011
I am not exactly a parent but I am raising my niece and nephew. Life is tough on us, moreso on the children. It's nice to be in this forum.

MomoJA

PF Fiend
Feb 18, 2011
If you are raising your niece and nephew, you are a parent.

Welcome and I hope things get better for you in this new year.

rodsalazar

Dec 14, 2011
i feel like i am, i guess. i joined this forum because i want to warn people about the perils of internet chatting. my niece has recently been victimized by a facebook chatmate and she was coerced into showing her breasts and private parts through a webcam. our worst fears have become reality when i saw her video in some adult forums.

my niece was placed under my care when her mother passed away and my brother couldn't stop the drinking and the drugs, thus had been unable to care for his daughter. my niece is already troubled as it is, because her mother was those killed in the maguindanao massacre.

i want to warn other parents in this forum to take measures in protecting their children from internet predators. she is only 15 and some members of our family have already seen the videos. she is now going to a psychiatrist as a result.

kids fall prey to these perverts both online and off because they are impressionable, especially when they are in this age of puberty and the desire to experiment and explore the world. not to mention peer pressure. it's not easy for us to keep watch all 24/7 because we need to work too, but maybe if we help each other, we will somehow stave off these predators and prevent them from doing further damage. this online predator who calls himself Eniz Karadenis has already done more damage than she can handle. all that for his personal sick amusement. i have his FB account and photo. will post it if it's ok with the people here.

CandidShots4u

Banned
Jan 10, 2012
New York
Well I am a parent and I was directed here by people i know. I also have small photo company that helps parents get the photos of there cildren that they want.

I am very glad to be here to see other people with same struggles as myself

Andrea Brown

Jan 5, 2012
Good for you! These children need you and you will grow to love them dearly - if you don't already.

God bless you!

rodsalazar

Dec 14, 2011
Beware of this man. Not sure where he's from but he said he's from turkey when in fact he is slovenian. because of him naked pictures of my 15-year old niece have spread all over the internet. this man must be stopped. He says his name is Enis Karadeniz