Hello :)...

lkkirk75

Feb 13, 2013
Illinois
Hi everyone!! Very happy to be here!

My name is Lisa. I'm 37 and wish the years would slow down and quit passing so quickly! I've been divorced since May 2010 after being together 11 years. We get along well enough to co-parent.

I lost my first child, a son, in Sept of 2003, due to severe preeclampsia in my 5th month. His name is Jeremy. I had my second son in June of 2006. His name is Aidan and he's 6 years old and in kindergarten this year.

I clean houses for a living. I have 8 different houses and cleaning has made it possible for me to do more for my child and myself.

I love reading! I have hundreds of books and also trade books on a website. I spend alot of time online in various groups and social networks. Sometimes it seems like an addiction!

I have two cats, Buddy and Jack who torment me daily.

Anyway, just wanted to send in my intro and thank you all for having me!

bssage

Super Moderator
Oct 20, 2008
Iowa
Welcome poke around and have some fun. Post when you feel comfortable

Bryan

lkkirk75

Feb 13, 2013
Illinois
Jennifer-thanks for the welcome and what a beautiful family you have!

Bryan- Thank you! That picture is adorable!

Shaun Austin

Banned
Oct 22, 2012
hey welcome to the site...
Im shaun, Im a father of 6!!!! ranging from 17 YO to 8 day old (twins) theres five boys and one girl. Samuel 17, Callum 16, Cameron 9, Maddie 8, Harry-Jae and Connor-Jae aged 8 days old. Me and my wife live in the UK and I work as a Public Services and Sports Teacher, as well as a counsellor with students aged 16-19, in my spare time I coach diving and in April i will be taking a job with the National diving team on their leadership team. We have also got countless pets. Anyway enough on me, welcome to the site.