Hello (=...

momandmore

PF Enthusiast
Feb 18, 2013
Hey all (= noobie here. I have children as well as stepchildren. We have more kids than the Brady Bunch .. lol.

bssage

Super Moderator
Oct 20, 2008
Iowa
Welcome

I encourage you to share a little more ages: A general point on the globe. Advice is easier to give and receive if we know a little.

Poke around and have fun
Bryan

momandmore

PF Enthusiast
Feb 18, 2013
bssage said:
Welcome

I encourage you to share a little more ages: A general point on the globe. Advice is easier to give and receive if we know a little.

Poke around and have fun
Bryan

Hi Bryan, :)

I completely understand! We have 6 children all together in our home. We don't have any children together. The oldest Girl is 17.. she's a sweetheart but can be sneaky at times.. as any teenager, but overall honest.

Oldest stepson is 15. He has ADHD as well as anger issues and the medications make his anget much worse. He really is a sweet kid but goes off like a bomb at times when we least expect it.

Next is 13yo stepson. He is pretty quiet (as from my experience is the middle child usually is) But he is not withdrawn. He enjoys extra curicular activites other than sports like boy scouts, and right now he is in the art club.

Next is my Bio son. 9yo. He has ADHD without the hyperactivity. He's a sweet kid. I don't know what I would do without him. any of them for that matter! He and the 13yo have a lot in common like, they will go out of their way to help others and they enjoy the same games and legos. Lots of Legos.. They fight like they are actual brothers but 10 minutes later will be playing together again. lol

Then there is a 6yo girl from my husband's 2nd marriage. She has problems at school with fitting in and things like that. I have been trying to help her but nothing seems to work. She lies a lot and not over minor things. She is awaiting her first ocunseling session. She is a sweetheart thoguh. I excercize with her and make it fun with fun music kind of like the video game, dance party and she loves it! She's a much bigger girl and I see depression in her. Her school counselor called me and wants to have her tested for adhd as well.

Then there is a 4yo girl. She is just the sweetest thing but you can tell she is used to getting her way! She has always been favored over the 6yo (before I came along) Because she is skinny and pretty. It shows a lot because they 4yo is more advanced than the 6yo as in what she should know.

There's never a dull moment around here..and These kids have been through a lot. But when it comes down to it, It's family. We have our disagreements just like most other families. I love it when one or two of them are watching a movie and the whole family ends up in the room watching (=

Father works a full time job and I am Stay at home mom.. getting ready to go back to college (=

bssage

Super Moderator
Oct 20, 2008
Iowa
Sounds like you must get bored a lot;)

Looking foward to reading your posts.

Sounds like you have a lot to contribute.

momandmore

PF Enthusiast
Feb 18, 2013
Yes, I do during the day.. well.. between laundry and dishes and.. all that jazz. We only have one at home during the day (=

Shaun Austin

Banned
Oct 22, 2012
welcome!!! I'm Shaun the father
of six kids (five boys, 1 girl)

Sam is our eldest at 17.

Callum is our second at 16.

Then we have a big age gap to Cameron who is 9.

Then we have our only girl Maddie at 8.

Then another big age gap down to our twins Harry-Jae and Connor-Jae. who are just over a week old!!!!

welcome to the site hoep you feel at home!!!