Hello...

loststepmum

Jun 10, 2013
Hello all, I'm new to the forum, and have come looking for help after battling for years with my husbands step son! I'm looking forward to being a part of the boards and helping others as they may hopefully help me :)

loststepmum

Jun 10, 2013
In saying this, can someone please explain how I go about posting a thread for help in the step parenting section? I have activated my account but it seems the only place I'm allowed to post at all is here in the introduction section?

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
Welcome. :)

Once you make your first post in the introduction section, you should be able to post in the other sections as well.

loststepmum

Jun 10, 2013
Thank you Xero

Maybe it's a timing thing, as currently I still see the following Posting Rules, so aside from responding here or creating further topics in the Introductions section, everything else is denied: