Help me with my design idea?...

sfombom

Jun 26, 2012
I'm 7 months pregnant with my first, a little girl. I've decided carebears theme for her room. My boyfriend was going to hand paint them on her walls but with time ticking down so fast we don't think he is going to have the time. The shower is less then 2 weeks away and we just moved in to a new home. Between work and moving that is why the times just not there. So my question was....

We are now going to get wall decals for it instead, we need them to be about 8inches in size and I want them to look like in the first and second movie, not the vintage like the greeting cards and not the care bear baby's or cousins. Also not the new cgi looking ones. (I am picky I know....) But I can't seem to find them anywhere. I've tryed ebay and walmart and a random search on google. Everything comes back with the carebear baby's or the new cgi baby carebears. Any help would be wonder ful! Thanks for reading my long question!

Last edited:

BabyAngel

PF Fanatic
Feb 6, 2012
Deux-Montagnes, Quebec, Canada
I was recently at home depot and was looking for wall paper for our coming newborn boy (didn't look for carebear stuff), but I think they have quite a variety of things like what you are looking for.

Everything is on order though, nothing in stock !

Good luck

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
Which Care Bears did you want exactly? I just need a picture of which style. I know what you mean about the different versions, my son loves the care bears and it's weird seeing all the different versions of the same darn thing lol.

Anyway so did you want these guys:

or these guys:

I think it must be narrowed down to those two, as you said you didn't want those darker looking vintage ones like this:

or the cg ones: