Help- signature tickers...

MummyLovesYou

PF Regular
Feb 24, 2011
England
Hi,

I would like to put tickers on my signature, one each for my two daughters and then another one/two for the twins.

How do I put more than one on my signature and how do I upload LilyPie/BabyGaga ones?

Any help would be really appreciated.

mommy_emma

PF Regular
Feb 13, 2011
England
That's actually quite a good idea, I might look into these.
I would have to put four on for all my girls, and I have no idea in the world of how to put these on.

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
Honestly I am not completely sure myself haha, I'm sorry to say. I'm not sure why I can have more than one picture in my signature, but I do know that all I do is copy the HTML code from the website that it gives you after you finish making the ticker. I will try to figure out what's up.

xox.ilu.xox

PF Addict
Dec 17, 2009
Kamloops, British Columbia, Canada
i had to add a ticker to be a part of the preggo clan lol, even though im not pregnant haha. When i uploaded mine, and tried to add a pic, it said it has to be enabled by an admin for your profile to have more then one. I also had to use the BBcode from lilypie to be able to post it :) hope that helps!

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
Wow! It might be that I just have different priveleges being a mod. I never even though twice about it. o_O

Dadu2004

PF Visionary
May 16, 2008
Cleveland, OH
I really don't know about the pic situation (having multiples). If a normal member can't add more than 1 sig pic, then it's probably a mod thing.

As far as the tickers are concerned, it has something to do with posting the actual code...I don't believe that posting it as a pic or a link works. You might try Googling "Adding pregnancy ticker to a forum" or something like that.

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
Woohoo! That really should work. You SHOULD I believe be able to put more than one code in your sig too, just don't press enter any more than once after each code, because I don't think anybody (including mods) is allowed to have any more than 5 lines, and that includes empty spaces. I had to put mine right next to each other or it wouldn't let me do it.