here 2 help save...

johnsgem

Banned
Nov 10, 2009
florida
hi everyone
im honestly not sure how pre-conception works or how to really try and get preg when your having problems but im sure that insurance doesnt help with that kind of thing and im sure there are perscriptions needed so if that is the situation i found a great website that helps save on scripts.(some times a little but some times alot, and with how hard it is for some people today with money every penny helps). im not here to advertise im just one mom who loves to try save to another.
this site is a perscription discount card and it really works...so far my gran who had ovarian and clear cell cancer and me and my son have used it. i used it for my son script and it was supposed to be $54 and it ended up being $36. i used it for mine and only saved about $4 but hey sometimes it saves alot and sometimes a little but always worth a shot. i didnt have to give any info or wait i just went on the site and printed out the card.
My Rx Help
i hope everyone gets what they are hoping and wishing for and has a happy and long healthy outcome :speechteacher:

good luck and take care

go check out my post also i hope some one has advise for me in my situation or who have had complicated pregs.