hey guys...

fallon

Super Moderator
Jul 19, 2007
Michigan
could either of you take a minute and fill me in on the things that have been going on around here. And also why musicdad was asked not to return to the forum. I can't find any threads where an action like this should have been taken against him

Kaytee

PF Deity
Apr 9, 2007
Texas
He was asked by Jtee. You will have to ask him what he said. But basically he was trashing PF on another site.
Fooser and Lissa were banned for their usual crap that just got worse. I am for once on jtee's side on this one. THey should not be allowed back.
As far as MD, I don't know what was said

fallon

Super Moderator
Jul 19, 2007
Michigan
yeah I was basically able to figure out what was going on with the other 2 but I couldn't find anything about Music-dad and was just told he was asked to leave

Kaytee

PF Deity
Apr 9, 2007
Texas
I don't know, its sad too cause Music dad was a good member of this site.

I will have to say though, that since Fooser and Lissa left, MM is acting appropriately.

jtee

Banned
Jun 24, 2007
Music dad is not banned. He went to another parenting forum and was openly bashing PF and was stirring things up with parents who are members of both forums. Other parents who have been flipping between forums are not doing that.

We can't ban people for what they post in other forums, but if they choose to post unkind comments that aren't constructive (about members or the forum), as moderators we are free to express our disapproval here.

I don't have any objection if you want to sent a PM to MD telling him that he is free to login here. I personally don't consider him welcome. If he does return, I will not give him a hard time, I most likely will just ignore him.

In part it is a guy thing. I expect guys to behave like men, not boys. Guys don't going around posting comments (paraphrasing) "HA HA, look at what's happened over at PF" comments.

jtee

Banned
Jun 24, 2007
Kaytee said:
I will have to say though, that since Fooser and Lissa left, MM is acting appropriately.

This is excellent point.

Maybe I have not phrased my private comments acturately enough in the past, but several people, not just MM, key off both Fooser and Lissa. Those two stirred things up, and others followed their lead. With these two gone, MM and others don't feed off of them; this is how social dynamics work in life. We don't have to get rid off all the trouble makers, just the key ones.

Both Fooser and Lissa were trolling this forum, and are now trolling JUP.

Kaytee

PF Deity
Apr 9, 2007
Texas
Now that is a deserving ban. I am not even allowed to mention that I am a mod at another site at justmommies. I would be banned immediately

fallon

Super Moderator
Jul 19, 2007
Michigan
jtee can you show me proof to back up these pms?

<I></I>
<I><I>Rob, I need you to stop sending PMs to members of this forum inviting them to go to other parenting forums. It is extremely uncool for you to be doing that. </I></I>
<I>

</I>

fallon

Super Moderator
Jul 19, 2007
Michigan
also....I'm not attacking you choices just looking for explanations. I have about 20 pms from members about different issues so I just want your side of the story. what's up with this???? why follow him to a new forum?

a pm from a concerned member
Someone by the name of <I><U>Off White Knight</U></I> comes in and rights:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gency
[/URL]
<I>We love crazy senses of humours!!</I>

Here are some examples of FooserX aka Kinslayer's 'odd' sense of humor. He was banned from the forum for the third of fourth time which is why Lissa came here.

When a member said that she still breast feeds her three year old and another member asked how old they are this was his response.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FooserX
[/URL]
<I>Old enough that they are probably breaking some incest laws.</I>

When a member made a post regarding 'false allegations' of him hurting his daugther with a scarf this was his response.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FooserX
[/URL]
<I><I>Tell them she was struggling while you were trying to have sex with her.

lol....is that like yelling "bomb" on a plane...where you just get into trouble automatically for joking like that?
</I>
</I>

<I>Have fun with this guy. You can keep him.</I>

jtee

Banned
Jun 24, 2007
Fallon, That was covered while you were gone. The moderators of JUP know that Off White Night is not me. I provided them with information so they can verify for themselves (such as my IP). I would never go into another forum and pull that kind of crap. I have had several friendly PM exchanges with owner of that forum so he knows that the moderators of this forum have no ill will towards him or his forum. It is a nice parenting forum and of members here want to be a member for both, I have no problem with it. Many parents here are member of many other parenting forum; it's no big deal, nor hurts this forum. Distruption hurts this forum.

Rob knows full well that he has been been coming into this forum and sending PMs to members inviting them there. He has talked about it at JUP and Lissa (because she has been banned) has encouraged him. If you need proof, ask the members who are currently members of both forums. Ask them who invited them there. Also, the link I provided in post #9 does tell you who invited Kallie to JUP yesterday. Ask Kallie who invited her.

This issue I have with rob is not so much that he is sending invitations, but for reason I do not know, he has been bashed PF over at JUP. This suggests that he is attempting to cause disruption/problems for this forum. As I stated in a previous post, he needs to be a man, not a boy. Men do not do this kind of crap, and I have no hesitation of privately expressing my disappointment in him for acting like a boy, not a man. And I did do it privately, not publicly. The couple of PMs I have sent to him have not been personal attacks, they have express my disappointment that he has made some bad choices.

fallon

Super Moderator
Jul 19, 2007
Michigan
actually member zionderodes (something like that) is a mod over there so he could have also invited people to go there...I joined the forum to see what was going on and have yet to see any bashing of this place going on over there, although I may have missed it. I actually think I'm going to step down here. I can't deal with the everyday BS anymore and I'm really just sick of trying to keep the peace. I loved this forum but it has become something I don't think I can be apart. I will most likely send Sanjay a pm this evening spelling out my concerns and why it is I think I am not needed around here anymore

fallon

Super Moderator
Jul 19, 2007
Michigan
<I>here's the pm's I have recieved with his side of things</I>

<I></I>
<I><I>Rob, I need you to stop sending PMs to members of this forum inviting them to go to other parenting forums. It is extremely uncool for you to be doing that. </I>

SHOW ME RECENT EMAIL WHERE I DID THIS.....</I>
<I>Rob, I wouldn't be a good moderator if I didn't keep tabs on people who might cause this forum problems. You &amp; I both know what has been going down, and that you have been a significant part of it. This was a choice you made and I am truly very very disappointed in you. There was no need for you to be unkind and deceptive.

You are not welcome at PF any longer.

<I>Jtee</I></I>
<I>I truly don't want to, but you need to read the PM I got from Jtee, and I am the type of person to do as I am requested (some times). For the record, when Lissa left, I caught her just before leaving and told her about another place she might like (I had just became a member there also). She asked if I would get a message to MusicMom, and I honored that request.

That's IT, That's ALL, I did <I>nothing</I> further.

Then I got this:

<I>Rob, I am disappointed by some of the things that have been brought to my attention today. I think it would be best if you did not logon to ParentingForums.org in the future.

Thanks

-JTee
</I>

The entire situation saddens me.

Rob</I>
<i>
</i>

jtee

Banned
Jun 24, 2007
Yes it is possible that zionderodes has sent PM, but he has assured me he has not. I take him at his word. He and I have had several good PM exchanges about the issues, and there is no ill will or concern about the moderators of either forum.

Fallon, I most truly hope that you will take a few days to think about things. I personally want you to stay here. You do help keep things balenced here. Things have cooled down signficantly since Foosers and Lissa have been gone and I beleive it will stay that way.

fallon

Super Moderator
Jul 19, 2007
Michigan
it may seem as though it's cooled down but my pm box is bursting with concerns and flat out bitching. threads are tense and people just don't seem as happy as they were. I don't want to leave but I feel as though you waited until I was gone and banned members you knew I would back up. I can't find anything to back up you choices and have had to hear about everything that went on from members...not so much as a word about about it from the other Mods here. I deserved equal say in these choices or at least to be able to actaully see for myself what caused these actions to be taken

jtee

Banned
Jun 24, 2007
I understand that is what he has told you. If he had not come back into this forum, sending out PMs (invitations) to others, this wouldn't have been an issue. If he is unhappy here, he was free to come/go as he wished. Coming back and sending invitations to other members to other parenting forums, but not being an active member here need to be addressed.

fallon

Super Moderator
Jul 19, 2007
Michigan
I recieved a few pm's from him yesterday and none of them said anything about another site...there's no way to tell what he was saying in the other pm's he sent.

jtee

Banned
Jun 24, 2007
Fallon, ask Kalli if she received an JUP invitation from Rob.

I do have concerns that you have doubts about Off White Knight. If in the back of your mind you do believe that OWK at JUP and JTee are one in the same, There are ways for you to determine that for yourself. I figured out pretty quickly who it was, but that was easy for me to do because I knew 100% that that person was not me and I had no knowledge of what that person was going post. If you want to find out who that person might be, I will tell you how you can verify for yourself. If you verify for yourself, then that will clear up any doubts you have.