hi everybody from Norway!...

mrsrunster

Aug 15, 2010
Norway
I am really glad that i could finnaly post!:D...seems that the security messures are making the forum a safe place to be, and that makes me happy...so many problems with my pc, lately:jiggy:. So...about myself: im living in Norway for three years, but im romanian as origin...me and my husband are the proud parents of two boys, Ron Patrick (2 yrs) , and Chris (9 months)
Im also a stepmom for my husbands 17 yrs daughter , so, all in all, i have a new challenge every day. For the moment , im a bit :wacko:, because both boys caught a cold, and sleeping is something that other people do..:(
Anyway, im really glad to get to know you, folks, im reading your posts for a loooong time and see you soon!

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
Welcome to the forum mrsrunster!! I'm so glad to see that you're finally able to post. :)

My name is Raia, and my husband and I have a three year old boy named Eli, and we also have baby number two in the making, due June 11, 2011!

mrsrunster

Aug 15, 2010
Norway
thank you all for making me feel welcome...my answers will always come a bit late, due to time difference...Xero, thank you for being patient with my lack of knowledge in forum issues:D...i just wish everybody a good day, or night ( have no clue), and a smooth pregnancy time for tou, Xero:p, because mine were both the most wonderful and awful:eek: times of my life....

mrsrunster

Aug 15, 2010
Norway
By the way, my name is Lacramioara ( means lily in the valley or little tear drop in romanian<EMOJI seq="1f609">:wink:</EMOJI>), my husband calls me Lacra, and everybody here in Norway struggles with pronouncing it...i apologize if my english will sound Yoda like (star wars, u know:D)

stjohnjulie

PF Addict
Aug 9, 2010
St. John, VI
Welcome! Looking forward to getting to know you better! I am Julie and I have a 9 year old son, a baby boy on the way (sometime soon), and a wonderful husband. I live in the US Virgin Islands.

mrsrunster

Aug 15, 2010
Norway
Hi, Julie! im glad to know you...seems that is a whole gang with moms that have boys...uff!:D, not easy at all, being girls and surrounded just with boy stuff! tools all over,real or just toys, cars , video games....but im looking forward for them to grow up , so daddy can take over and have them around all the time, doing guy things....ofcourse , i know my way around a tool box as well, i have been a bit o a tom boy as a kid, but ill never give up my make up and my high heels(fairly pointless right now, with 2 babies) - but ill get back on track...oh, god, i dont even have time for doing properly my manicure!:veryconfused:

bssage

Super Moderator
Oct 20, 2008
Iowa
welcome and have fun. looking foward to you sounding like Yoda, he's one of my favorite star war's dude's. read and enjoy.

bssage

stjohnjulie

PF Addict
Aug 9, 2010
St. John, VI
Yup! All boys. I even have two male dogs....lots of testosterone around my house :D I too am a girly girl tomboy. As much as I love my make up and high heels, well, they just don't get used too much these days. Living in the tropics has a lot to do with it though. Make up won't stay on, and I have to walk on a beach to get to work, so high heels are out.

I have to admit....I secretly love being the queen bee at home :) I may be out numbered, but I always seem to have the heaviest vote!

mrsrunster

Aug 15, 2010
Norway
stjohnjulie said:
Yup! All boys. I even have two male dogs....lots of testosterone around my house :D I too am a girly girl tomboy. As much as I love my make up and high heels, well, they just don't get used too much these days. Living in the tropics has a lot to do with it though. Make up won't stay on, and I have to walk on a beach to get to work, so high heels are out.

I have to admit....I secretly love being the queen bee at home :) I may be out numbered, but I always seem to have the heaviest vote!
Ofcourse, Julie, we are still the queens( bees;)), and just wait , our boys will grow up, eventually<EMOJI seq="1f609">:wink:</EMOJI>, and we will be spoiled in any possible way:laugh:.
As for the make up, here in Norway (irony enough we live in the north of Norway lol) is so cold that without make up my face will freeze...no chance to melt on my face.Just imagine that we have a wonderful combination of mountains and sea (fjord), but the water is so cold in the summer that i never dare to swim in the sea...ppl here are used to it, not me!

mrsrunster

Aug 15, 2010
Norway
stjohnjulie said:

Ofcourse, Julie, we are still the queens( bees;)), and just wait , our boys will grow up, eventually<EMOJI seq="1f609">:wink:</EMOJI>, and we will be spoiled in any possible way:laugh:.
As for the make up, here in Norway (irony enough we live in the north of Norway lol) is so cold that without make up my face will freeze...no chance to melt on my face.Just imagine that we have a wonderful combination of mountains and sea (fjord), but the water is so cold in the summer that i never dare to swim in the sea...ppl here are used to it, not me!

mrsrunster

Aug 15, 2010
Norway
bssage said:
welcome and have fun. looking foward to you sounding like Yoda, he's one of my favorite star war's dude's. read and enjoy.

bssage
Thank u, Bssage! as far as Yoda goes....my husband tells me that im cute sometimes in that regard:D, but sometimes is not easy at all to understand what im saying(specially if im tired)....romanian syntax applied to english-not always a match made in heaven lol

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
I have always wanted to visit Norway! I have seen lots of pictures and it looks like such a beautiful place. I actually dated a foreign exchange student from Norway in highschool lol. He was so darn sweet. Its funny though I noticed, at least where he lived, that most people speak English more than anything.

mrsrunster

Aug 15, 2010
Norway
Xero said:
I have always wanted to visit Norway! I have seen lots of pictures and it looks like such a beautiful place. I actually dated a foreign exchange student from Norway in highschool lol. He was so darn sweet. Its funny though I noticed, at least where he lived, that most people speak English more than anything.
Yes, Xero, it is indeed the most beautiful place ive ever seen-as landscape-makes you feel so small compared to the nature...im in Norway for three yrs now, but i never ceased to be amazed when i get out of the house:rollseyes:.
And ppl are speaking english, thats true(besides norwegian, that sounded awfull to me to start with), and that made my life much easier when i came here...my DH is speaking english so well, that you could think about him being american...almost no accent:p
you can pay a visit anytime!