Hi everybody...

jessicafd

Jan 13, 2011
Mi
I everybody,I am Jessica and I am a 32 year old mom of 2.I have a son and a step daughter that are both 9 years old.My son's name is Alexander and my step daughter's is Liz.I co own an auto,diesel and heavy equipment repair shop with my father and my brother Jaime turning wrenches.I have a wonderful fiance Lewis in my life and we are getting married in June.

stjohnjulie

PF Addict
Aug 9, 2010
St. John, VI
Welcome! Looking forward to getting to know you better. My name is Julie and I have a 9.5 year old son and a baby boy a month old, and a wonderful husband! Looks like we can swap "9 year old" stories! Congratulations on your upcoming wedding.

IADad

Super Moderator
Feb 23, 2009
Iowa
Welcome Jessica! I'm Ray, Dad to two boys 8 (9 in March) and 4, in Iowa. Looke forward to getting to know you.

jessicafd

Jan 13, 2011
Mi
Thanks and I feel welcomed in.I am doing a great job as a step parent so far and so far is my fiance also

xox.ilu.xox

PF Addict
Dec 17, 2009
Kamloops, British Columbia, Canada
welcome to the forum!!!!! Hope you enjoy!!! Im michelle (from canada lol) and me and my husband have a 3 year old girl hayleigh :) hope to see you posting lots!!! And man I would love to be able to wrench for a living!!! Prolly going to school for welding soon! yahoo!!!