hi guys...

fallon

Super Moderator
Jul 19, 2007
Michigan
so I took down all the mutilated penises...peni, maybe....(whatever the plural of penis is) in the circ thread today...I think they were offensive and totally uncalled for. If anyone thinks I'm wrong here feel free to put them back up but really it crossed the line of resonable debating when the genitals started flying around the thread

jtee

Banned
Jun 24, 2007
Since you and Kaytee have been monitoring that thread pretty closely I haven't been paying close too attention to it. When it started pretty much all the main points were addressed over the first couple of days and since then it has been a rehash or off topic.

Yulia did email about her posts being deleted and I went to look. I concur with having the posts removed since each image was more-or-less the same thing, there is no need see the same picture from a dozen many different angles.

I don't know what other parenting forums are like, but I am suprised that SAHM get so uptight. Maybe it is because they are at home, can't leave, and rehashing things over and over gives them something to do (and so-called adults to interact with). I suppose men are just as bad in other forums on differnt topics, such as sports to computer technology.