Hi People...

Kim

PF Fiend
Apr 3, 2007
St. Louis, MO
I expect that not many of you will remember me, but some of you should :) I am Kim. I was a very active member here a couple years ago, but then there was just a ton of drama and I left for awhile. But I've missed being on such a busy forum, so I am going to give it another shot. Hopefully things have cooled down a bit since then.

I am married to Mike, we have 2 girls, Hannah who will be 9 in February and Megan who is 2. I am basically a SAHM but I do all of the accounting for my husband's businesses, so some days I go into our office after I take H to school, and M stays with my MIL for a few hours. That is 2-3 days a week usually, sometimes more, sometimes less.

Anyways, glad to be back, and looking forward to getting to know you all.

P.S. - Xero, ignore my PM, obviously I got it to work, lol!

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
Oh, I see that!! Haha, sorry I already replied. :p Well I'm glad its working now!

It is definitely a lot better around here now, like I said in the PM. :)

Welcome back!!

Trina

PF Addict
Jun 10, 2007
CT
Hi, Kim! I remember you. :) I was also MIA for awhile and have recently come back.

stjohnjulie

PF Addict
Aug 9, 2010
St. John, VI
Hi Kim! My name is Julie and I have a 9.5 year old son and a baby boy born December 16th. I haven't been a member of this forum for long, but I'm loving it! So I guess I missed all the drama :) Looking forward to getting to know you better.