hi...

MrsMummy

Feb 3, 2012
being a parent humm:
1. I like watching them grow in understanding and charater, that just simply amazes me how amazingly bright they truely are.
2. Teaching them stuff and seeing that look in their face like what I have to say is so important, my daughter askes most night how I made dinner and wants each step told in detail (drives DH mad) my son wants to know everything about gardening from my DH (drives me mad) realiseing we are our childrens first heroes!
3. not having to deal with Poop any more cause we are past that stage. YAY!!! I am almost daily thankful for that and it's been years but I am still thankful!! I really did not Like the baby stage of poop, and vomit and them not able to communication , horrible times!!!

1. Having to deal with/sort out one child hurt another child.
2. watching my children stuggle and know if I interfer it will make it worse, I often remember being told that if a butterfly doesnt struggle out of the cocoon it will not be able to fly as the blood wont push through tot he wings it's just a fat grub with little wings
3. the pain of reliving my abusive childhood as my children hit certain ages and I realise just how little I really was and how really irresponsible they really were. Like when my son was 4 and my daughter was 2 (some years ago) remembering my mother leaving me to look after by brother at those ages over night. I knew it was wrong but you realise just how wrong when faced witht he same thing. I have lots of memories like that, that make parenting extremely differcult as I dont have anything "normal" to fall back on.