Hippy mum...

alter ego

PF Enthusiast
Oct 6, 2011
the bush, Australia
Hi everyone, Im a new member, long time mum (oldest is 12, youngest is 17 months and we are trying to conceive our next (and maybe final) family member).
We are an 'alternative' family, my children were all home births, full term breastfed, have been mixed home/public schooled and we have a small farm and are nearly self sufficient.
I was referred her by a friend and Im looking forwards to hearing other peoples stories

IADad

Super Moderator
Feb 23, 2009
Iowa
Welcome AE.

I'm Ray, dad to two boys, 9 and 4, in Iowa. Look forward to getting to know you and seeing you post your perspective and some questions. Hope you find the place welcoming.

Father_0f_7

PF Addict
Aug 19, 2008
F.I., Florida
Welcome, I'm Christian. I've been married for 22 years (23 years on the 9th).

We have 7 children ages 24, 20 on the 9th, 18, 16, 16, 10, and 10.

Bicimom

Oct 10, 2011
Los Angeles
It's awesome to see people around the world living alternative lifestyles. My family mainly rides bikes, my son is heavily involved with composting and we only buy local. I look forward to getting to know you!

Mazz3

Oct 12, 2011
Northwest, CT
I'm a father of one boy who's two and am new as well. Acceptance of differences is important for humanity and I'm happy to see alter ego and many others who lead very different lives sharing.

Debbie822

Banned
Oct 14, 2011
Hi everyone! My name is Debbie! I am a mom of two adorable girls, one three and one five. I'm new to using forums but I wanted to meet some new people. After a long day with my girls there is nothing better than unwinding by listening to some music.