Hiyas...

salim_arjumand

PF Regular
Feb 28, 2008
Hello everyone...I am Aneesha and I am a mother to twins. A boy and a girl. I'm looking forward to getting a lot of help from this site.

musicmom

PF Visionary
Dec 4, 2007
I guess everyone else is sleeping in...They will all be on to welcome you in a bit. Don't feel bad. lol

WHYTEKNYGHT2003

PF Fiend
Sep 12, 2007
dallastown, pa
AND HERE I AM! Welcome to the forum! more twins eh? wow. is it just me or are a lotta twin parents joinin lately? either way glad ot have ya here, hang out post often and have fun! and be sure to check out the fun forum game thread!

musicmom

PF Visionary
Dec 4, 2007
Yep, there you are..hahaha You're digging your game huh whiteknight. Too cute. ;)

musicmom

PF Visionary
Dec 4, 2007
WHYTEKNYGHT2003 said:
AND HERE I AM! Welcome to the forum! more twins eh? wow. is it just me or are a lotta twin parents joinin lately? either way glad ot have ya here, hang out post often and have fun! and be sure to check out the fun forum game thread!
I see you have Ozzy and Lita on there. Cool. My kinda person ;)

musicmom

PF Visionary
Dec 4, 2007
Those were my days. I love the glam rock. Bands like Warrant, House of Pain, Slaughter. I miss those days. But it is funny to see them now.

fallon

Super Moderator
Jul 19, 2007
Michigan
Ryan was hanging a shelf in the laundry room and he hit the wiring for the drier...lol Since we rent it wasn't really worth risking it to have ryan fix it...turns out none of our breakers are labled...lol so we had the landlord call some out to fix it. I 'm sooo happy though cause I've been w/o a drier since Sunday. That's really rough when your baby weres cloth diapers...lol

musicmom

PF Visionary
Dec 4, 2007
At least you have your dryer back. I'm without tv :(

They are so sweet at one month old.....awwwwwww
Memories. It goes by so fast.