How did Fallon get proposed to?...

fallon

Super Moderator
Jul 19, 2007
Michigan
actually I don't think I ever shared that...lol He was going to propose on vacation when we went in a hot air balloon but one day a couple months ago I asked him what he thought about getting married in Red Rock Canyon while we are on vacation in AZ. We looked into it bit more and decided it was best for us. My parents decided they thought it was a great idea also and said they will give us what we would have spent on a wedding toward a down payment on a house. His parents paid for the ceremony and so we turned our vacation into a wedding and honeymoon :) We are planning on have a reception for friends and family in Aug

FooserX

PF Addict
Jul 11, 2007
Denver
Haha...oh.

This sucks about my divorce...I really put a lot of effort for my proposal, and it was a cute story...now it's wasted. If I ever get married again, I'll have to come up with a whole new proposal.

Crap!

fallon

Super Moderator
Jul 19, 2007
Michigan
it was sweet that he had come up with the plan to ask me even though he knew I would say yes. I feel a little bad for taking all that planning away from him but at least now we are going to have the perfect wedding for us and nobody will be around to ruin it for us

jrrsmom

PF Fiend
Nov 10, 2007
FooserX said:
Haha...oh.

This sucks about my divorce...I really put a lot of effort for my proposal, and it was a cute story...now it's wasted. If I ever get married again, I'll have to come up with a whole new proposal.

Crap!
Pretty sure a bottle of wine and a couple prozacs and she won't be able to say no.
:wink:

musicmom

PF Visionary
Dec 4, 2007
Prozac and wine? You can tell you don't do drugs. You would just be a sane drunk jrrsmom. Good try though ;)

Lissa

PF Visionary
Sep 12, 2007
FooserX said:
Haha...oh.

Crap!
*gets down on one knee and lets out a huge fart*

Will you marry me?

Dadu2004

PF Visionary
May 16, 2008
Cleveland, OH
I just proposed to my girlfriend on Saturday. I had the Italian restaurant that we were at bring out a dozen roses and a card that I had dropped off earlier that day, then got down on one knee in the middle of everyone and asked.

Fortunately, she said yes. :)

FooserX

PF Addict
Jul 11, 2007
Denver
Lissa said:
He's ignoring my proposal. Check your rep jerk.

That wasn't a proposal. I'm not going to tell all my friends and family that story when they ask how we proposed.

Lissa

PF Visionary
Sep 12, 2007
*walks you out to the cemetery, digs up a tomb, and hands you a wedding band from an decapitated corpse*

Will you marry me?

FooserX

PF Addict
Jul 11, 2007
Denver
Let me think about it.

I kinda had my eye on someone else...so I need some time to sort things out.

*leaves you in the cemetary but keeps the ring*