how do i start talkin to her..lol...

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
That's great! I wish you guys all the best. :) Don't forget - keep your priorities in line, put her and that baby first, not partying and hot chicks. :p You can do it! I bet you guys have a real shot at being a happy family. Go for it.

superman

PF Fiend
Aug 23, 2010
Canada
Xero said:
That's great! I wish you guys all the best. :) Don't forget - keep your priorities in line, put her and that baby first, not partying and hot chicks. :p You can do it! I bet you guys have a real shot at being a happy family. Go for it.
thanks dude. lol seriously. we had sex tonight. it felt so like amazing with her. not just physically i mean.... like we just connected. im prettyy sure i can see myself settling down for this chick. everything just changed tonight

singledad

PF Addict
Oct 26, 2009
South Africa
I happy for you, superman. It sounds like something clicked with you tonight. Its an amazing feeling, isn't it? :)

Be warned though - you're going to screw up again, and she's also going to screw up and make you mad, but if you really want to be with her, you'll sort it out when it happens because it will be worth the effort. ;)

superman

PF Fiend
Aug 23, 2010
Canada
yeah man. im really attracted to her.
i know..i cant just give up this time lol. hopefully feelings dnt change

stjohnjulie

PF Addict
Aug 9, 2010
St. John, VI
Wait...you had sex with a pregnant chick?!? :D

But seriously, I hope it works out for you. I know it's hard to give up your single man ways, but being in a committed relationship offers a whole new rewarding experience. It's not always fun, but the 'pay off' is sooooo worth it!

Good luck!

superman

PF Fiend
Aug 23, 2010
Canada
stjohnjulie said:
Wait...you had sex with a pregnant chick?!? :D

But seriously, I hope it works out for you. I know it's hard to give up your single man ways, but being in a committed relationship offers a whole new rewarding experience. It's not always fun, but the 'pay off' is sooooo worth it!

Good luck!
lol i know eh hahaha. lol she totally started it who am i to say no?:eek: hahah.
yeah so true julie

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
superman said:
thanks dude. lol seriously. we had sex tonight. it felt so like amazing with her. not just physically i mean.... like we just connected. im prettyy sure i can see myself settling down for this chick. everything just changed tonight
Aww that's just so awesome! I'm all happy for you. :) Its just so cute.

xox.ilu.xox

PF Addict
Dec 17, 2009
Kamloops, British Columbia, Canada
yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Superman is turning a new stone! And good on ya for not being creeped out by the pregnancy and letting it happen :) FYI pregnant women like it more often :p I really hope this works out for you!!!! You deserve and so does ur unborn son :) Keep us updated!!

wondering

Jan 18, 2011
Hi, I just wanted to say give it time. take this time to get to know her and when your son arrives offer to do some family things, like throwing his first birthday party with her family and your family.

Women want to see the change over a long period of time. Actions speak louder than words.

Hope that helps!! Good Luck!!:)

superman

PF Fiend
Aug 23, 2010
Canada
Xero said:
Aww that's just so awesome! I'm all happy for you. :) Its just so cute.
thanks xero. ur so for me...i appreciate it.

xox.ilu.xox said:
yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Superman is turning a new stone! And good on ya for not being creeped out by the pregnancy and letting it happen :) FYI pregnant women like it more often :p I really hope this works out for you!!!! You deserve and so does ur unborn son :) Keep us updated!!
lol why are you girls so excited bout this? haha. thanks all :cool:

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
Well I can't say that I am, but I do watch an awful lot of them so. lol