how far along before you felt baby...

musicmom

PF Visionary
Dec 4, 2007
12 weeks. I laid on the floor, flat on my back and sucked in my tummy. I felt the flutter. It felt like a gas bubble but I knew what it was. I still remember that feeling.
I don't really remember with the twins. I think I was freaked out about the twins for the longest time..lol

Ari2

PF Fiend
Jan 7, 2008
musicmom said:
I don't really remember with the twins. I think I was freaked out about the twins for the longest time..lol
I'm kinda the same with my twins. I had so many problems with my pregnancy (and it was my first) that it took forever to be certain it was fetal movement - probably around week 19-20. Of course, after a while, all that kicking and squirming x 2 drove me a bit batty. :)

musicmom

PF Visionary
Dec 4, 2007
I thought carrying twins would feel different but it really didn't feel much different from a single. Baby A was the uterus hog, she sprawled out everywhere, baby b balled up on the right side and stayed to herself she loved it under my right rib cage. When I would get up to use the bathroom she'd always be in a ball and I would have to push her down and when I laid back down she'd go right back there. That was her place
Funny thing is their personalities are exactly like they were in there. Baby A is outgoing and a space hog and baby B is still quiet and likes to be by herself.

AnKsMommy

PF Fanatic
Dec 17, 2007
Japan
I think about 20 weeks each time for me.

I still remember each time. Sooo beautiful and heart warming!

ivybendorf

PF Enthusiast
Mar 2, 2008
Oklahoma
15 weeks with my daughter, and I cannot remember with my son. About 13, I think.

But I remember feeling it for the first time. As scared as I was, I was filled with such joy I just cried.

Shari Nielsen

PF Enthusiast
Jan 21, 2008
CT
W/ my first - I didn't realize what I was feeling until I went in for an ultrasound and watched her do a somersault inside me and I felt it at the same time. THEN I knew that the sensation I felt inside was her.

I am now pregnant for the 4th (and last) time and and felt him around week 13. The dr. looked at me funny when I told him but I know what I was feeling! It wasn't frequent or powerful, but it was definitely movement and it was awesome!

chars24

PF Regular
May 27, 2008
I was about 16 weeks and i felt the flutter! I was overjoyed because i knew it couldn't be anything else!