How long were you in labour?...

Kaytee

PF Deity
Apr 9, 2007
Texas
I also had an epidural but wil not get it the next time. I have no complaints about mine. It was as good as they get. Just won't go back to a hospital for birth kinda thing. I am more then willing to give up the epi for a hospital free birth. I hate when they take my baby! She's mine! lol

Mommie

Mar 17, 2008
2 days with my first, 3 hours for the second, 3 hours third, and 8 hours with the 4th.

ivybendorf

PF Enthusiast
Mar 2, 2008
Oklahoma
DD - 1 hour labor, followed by emergency C-section because she was breach and even though she was premature they insisted she would not fit thought my pelvis (which is bull, but I was 19, alone, and scared out of my mind). I made up for it with my DS - 65 hrs of unprogressive back labor and no drugs, then 5 hours of medication to make me sleep (I hadn't slept since the contractions started, I was too exhausted to give birth), and 30 mins of med-free pushing.

This third will be all natural at-home, no drugs, gods willing!

gr8mom

PF Fanatic
Mar 1, 2008
Texas
If you mean with painful contractions first DD started at 10 p.m. at night she was born at 4:50 next morning. DD #2 started sometime in the night, maybe 9 or 10 she was born between 9 and 10 a.m. the next day.