How to discipline your child Part 3: The punishment...

howto

Dec 11, 2012
The next strike system is where you get 2 strikes a week. These things are naughtier behaviour, i.e. skipping lessons, not completing homework, misbehaving at school. As you have noticed they are mainly school related. The reason this punishment should be harsher is because its more serious and can not be acted upon immediately. The first strike they get gets them grounded for a day, and if they get a second strike they are grounded for a week and get a 'spanking'. As soon as you find out you should take them to their room and sit on their bed. Pull them down on your knee so that they can't see you and their bottom is at the right level for your hand to hit. You then should pull down their first layer of clothing and their underwear and smack them. Apply enough force to make them cry and beg you to stop. The number of smacks you give them should be the same as their age. Afterwards you should explain why you smacked them as the chances are the 'spanking' is not happening directly after the offence. -I will post the next part shortly-

singledad

PF Addict
Oct 26, 2009
South Africa
What is your credentials, please? Why should we follow your advice?

howto said:
Apply enough force to make them cry and beg you to stop.
This makes me feel a little ill. :( I can't imagine a parent continuing to spank a child who is already crying and begging... that's just sick. And the number of smacks the same as their age? That means an 8-year old gets 8 smacks? Wow. Even in the bad old days when being able to "take your spanking like a man" was considered something to be proud of here, the consensus was to stop at 6 - regardless of the age of the child...

cybele

PF Addict
Feb 27, 2012
Australia
Maybe it's just my way of dealing with the overall uncomfortable-ness of this post but...

howto said:
The number of smacks you give them should be the same as their age.
This logic can be very fun when you get older. :wink:

parentastic

PF Fiend
Jul 22, 2011
Canada
singledad said:
This makes me feel a little ill. :( I can't imagine a parent continuing to spank a child who is already crying and begging... that's just sick.
Honestly, I was trying to ignore the poster. Clearly pulling our leg, don't you think? :skeptical: