How would you feel?...

Lissa

PF Visionary
Sep 12, 2007
If you saw your son/daughter's picture on this website?

http://barefeetboy.sensualwriter.com/

Mods, I know it's a hot issue still but please don't delete this thread. I think it is VERY important for all parents to know how real this issue is. This is just one of thousands of websites.

musicmom

PF Visionary
Dec 4, 2007
It makes me sick to my stomach. Better yet, who are the people allowing their children to do this? Why are some of these children having muscles? This site is most definitly pedophilia and not artistic. My views are WAY to strong on this one. Let's just say........I'd go to jail if I knew someone who had these on their computer for sexual gratification.

Lissa

PF Visionary
Sep 12, 2007
But it's ok because they have their clothes on, right? Where are they getting these pics? My guess is online. On parenting forums like this where mothers like me just love sharing pictures of my son.

fallon

Super Moderator
Jul 19, 2007
Michigan
these children are posed for most of the shots...honestly I think their parents should have their rights revoked for allowing this

Lissa

PF Visionary
Sep 12, 2007
Are they posed or photoshopped? What about the ones at the beach? These are not all models. Some are just random pictures of other people's kids.

musicmom

PF Visionary
Dec 4, 2007
The one sounded like it was a father who gets off watching his kids wrestle. WTF?

1dayatatime

PF Addict
Oct 3, 2007
AZ
Way too crappy a day to intelligently comment on this. I thinks its revolting to see a website called barefoot boy with pictures of minors barefoot. I dont see how this could be used for anything other than pediphiles. Yuck.

musicmom

PF Visionary
Dec 4, 2007
That's nothing, there are tons of them! There is even a boy lovers chat forum. How sick is that?

musicmom

PF Visionary
Dec 4, 2007
No I wouldn't look for them either. I clicked on a link here and while reseaching a poster I found a lot of stuff I wish I hadn't. :( It opened a whole new world that I was very unaware of.

Lissa

PF Visionary
Sep 12, 2007
The site has already been reported along with many others.

I didn't get much sleep last night.

Amber

PF Addict
Feb 8, 2008
Knoxville, TN
It looks to me as if these were professional pics that perhaps someone had on their website and they were copied and saved by whoever runs the site.

Either way, professional shots or not, it's disgusting. I seen the first 2 comments and was off the page. Sick.

This is why I don't agree with child pagaents, either. Do parents not realize what kind of sick people it attracts??? It's called common sense, and I wish some people would use it once in awhile.

symphonyodd

PF Regular
Mar 3, 2008
Knee deep in laundry
I have 'heard' of things like this.. but NEVER.. EVER have I seen it with my own eyes.

Naive.. perhaps...

I am SO disturbed.

The one about having a sleep over? WTH? Holy crow... Someone hold me back.

Lissa

PF Visionary
Sep 12, 2007
symphonyodd said:
I have 'heard' of things like this.. but NEVER.. EVER have I seen it with my own eyes.

Naive.. perhaps...

I am SO disturbed.

The one about having a sleep over? WTH? Holy crow... Someone hold me back.
How would you feel if one of these sickos was on our forum?

How about someone on this forum defending these people?

Is that okay with you?