Howcome there are no sex threads here?...

Fatheredfive

PF Enthusiast
Oct 13, 2007
UT
Is it forbidden subject matter, or are we all just shy? Surely I'm not the only one who finds it difficult to negotiate "special mom and dad time" when kids are around?

Kaytee

PF Deity
Apr 9, 2007
Texas
lol Penn
I just don't think it has been brought up for the most part. I
It can be difficult sometimes, I know with me personally, we sometimes find it hard since DH works 5pm-4:30am 4 nights a week. He doesn't go to bed with me on working days, and on days off he is usually staying up till 1 or 2 and I am in bed by 11

fallon

Super Moderator
Jul 19, 2007
Michigan
we ususally aren't in the mood at the same time. I am ALWAYS tired but we find time when we can

Fatheredfive

PF Enthusiast
Oct 13, 2007
UT
So what I'm hearing is, kids are generally a downer in this department? What's your excuse, Penn? No kids yet!

Just kidding (sort of). It's just so hard to get together. Is this an American illness? A condition of 21st century life? Can we blame consumerism?

musicmom

PF Visionary
Dec 4, 2007
How can you clean house, pick up toys, fold laundry, do dishes, pick up kids, do homework, go to karate, cook dinner, ect and then switch to "oh I feel so dang sexy I think I'll have sex"..........It doesn't work that way.
How about this.............give a mom a day off and do all the work and have dinner done...then maybe she will be in the mood.
I can't speak for the rest of the mom's but I would take a clean house and dinner made as foreplay!!

PennQuaker09

PF Fiend
Oct 8, 2007
Durham, NC
I was kidding! For a while there, it was like, "Do you want to?"

"Ehh, not really."

"Okay."

But now he wants to ALL the time. I don't understand! Now, I know why he wants me to stay at home!

I know my face has to be extremely red at this very moment.

Fatheredfive

PF Enthusiast
Oct 13, 2007
UT
It works that way for men, MusicMom! I understand, though. I've cooked a lot and don't think it ever served as foreplay.

musicmom

PF Visionary
Dec 4, 2007
You can't just cook. lol You have to do laundry, fold clothes, put them away, clean up the kitchen after you cook, do homework, put the kids to bed....etc. Only cooking is like showing you a bra strap! lmao

Trina

PF Addict
Jun 10, 2007
CT
DH and I have been happily married 19 years. I've found our sex life has definitely gone through stages. The driest spell of course, being when our kids were really little. Now that they're older and sleep consistently through the night we're back in the saddle again! :D

Lissa

PF Visionary
Sep 12, 2007
musicmom said:
How can you clean house, pick up toys, fold laundry, do dishes, pick up kids, do homework, go to karate, cook dinner, ect and then switch to "oh I feel so dang sexy I think I'll have sex"..........It doesn't work that way.
How about this.............give a mom a day off and do all the work and have dinner done...then maybe she will be in the mood.
I can't speak for the rest of the mom's but I would take a clean house and dinner made as foreplay!!
Right on. LOL

Kaytee

PF Deity
Apr 9, 2007
Texas
musicmom said:
You can't just cook. lol You have to do laundry, fold clothes, put them away, clean up the kitchen after you cook, do homework, put the kids to bed....etc. Only cooking is like showing you a bra strap! lmao
Don't forget, pooped on, puked on, haveing syrup stuck in your hair.....

And Penn- You are too cute

FooserX

PF Addict
Jul 11, 2007
Denver
I just have an affair to keep things fresh and exciting. Plus I'm extra nice to my wife out of guilt...so everyone wins.

Lissa

PF Visionary
Sep 12, 2007
FooserX said:
I just have an affair to keep things fresh and exciting. Plus I'm extra nice to my wife out of guilt...so everyone wins.
Wow. That's all. Just wow.

Trina

PF Addict
Jun 10, 2007
CT
FooserX said:

Knowing Fooser, he's being sarcastic, and saying this to ruffle feathers.

fallon

Super Moderator
Jul 19, 2007
Michigan
musicmom said:
lol....so true:)