I did it again with the candle!...

musicmom

PF Visionary
Dec 4, 2007
Ok once I can understand, twice is just stupidity on my part. This time I had the candle on top of the tv and a picture slid down and the candle poured frontwards and went down my leg, on my couch and down the front of the big screen. But.........thanks to you, I got out the blow dryer and cleaned it all up and you can NOT tell it even happend! That was the greatest tip I ever got!!
No more candled on my tv....ever.:frown:

fallon

Super Moderator
Jul 19, 2007
Michigan
I would say keep them somewhere else...I am famous for dripping candle wax ruining things though

musicmom

PF Visionary
Dec 4, 2007
Oil seems like more of a mess plus, god forbid that gets on one of the kids. I love the glades candles. I try and put them up higher because I have so much hair, and the dogs and the kids that if I put them lower I'm afraid one of us will catch on fire. lol

FooserX

PF Addict
Jul 11, 2007
Denver
My wife is completely accident prone. If it's worth something, she'll find a way of messing it up. It's like a superpower or something.

I ran down a big long list of things not to do with our TV, and candles was #1!

Kaytee

PF Deity
Apr 9, 2007
Texas
musicmom said:
Ok once I can understand, twice is just stupidity on my part. This time I had the candle on top of the tv and a picture slid down and the candle poured frontwards and went down my leg, on my couch and down the front of the big screen. But.........thanks to you, I got out the blow dryer and cleaned it all up and you can NOT tell it even happend! That was the greatest tip I ever got!!
No more candled on my tv....ever.:frown:
glad the blowdryer thing is working for you but I hope you don't need to use it again!!! lol

poppysmum

Dec 10, 2007
Febreze scent stories work really well too, although not as romantic as a candle!:)

musicmom

PF Visionary
Dec 4, 2007
Yea it's more for the lighting. I really like a dark house with a few candles. It's the closest thing to a fireplace us Floridians have. :) When I watch the tv I like to see the fire flicker.