I don't want to go to work!! *pout*...

budnkota

PF Fanatic
Mar 28, 2008
Indiana
I really have nothing productive to say. just felt like whining because I don't want to go. Like my job and the rotten kids - but I'd much rather be a slug today...

but I probably smell like a slug, so guess I should just suck it up, get in teh shower and go...
***insert dramatic, woe is me sigh***

fallon

Super Moderator
Jul 19, 2007
Michigan
I spent the day at the spa if that makes you feel any better...oh wait, that only made me feel better...sorry you have to go to work. We'll miss you

budnkota

PF Fanatic
Mar 28, 2008
Indiana
you should always follow your gut instinct!
I ended up playing baseball and kick-ball with the guys for 2 hours. The boys on my team of 3 dominated, so I'd no sooner get home than I'd have to kick and run again. augh. I am way too freaking old for that. It's 2 days later and I STILL can barely move...

on a slightly amusing note, one of the kids now has bragging rights as the only resident to take down a staff and get away with it.
We were racing for base and i got there to tag him out just as he was coming in- I didn't move fast enough and he had too much momentum to be able to stop. At least it was one of the good kids instead of one of the ones I have problems with... might have questioned the "accident" portion of it had it been somebody else (I'm kidding - it would have been more my fault than the kids regardless)