I hate men!!!!!...

Ari2

PF Fiend
Jan 7, 2008
All men? Every man? The guy who invented the ice cream cone? Mr. Rogers? Christian Bale (please take another look at the guy (link) and just try to say "yes")? Even...LEONARD COHEN???

:p

<3

1dayatatime

PF Addict
Oct 3, 2007
AZ
I to hate men, or those monkeys that can open jars and rotate tires. But for me its only sometimes. I just try to picture that man having a bad day in my shoes and laugh. You know...period, bloated, fussy kido, bills, housework, actual work, needy family members, spilled milk....

Trina

PF Addict
Jun 10, 2007
CT
I dislike certain male people, but will not make a general statement about hating men. They're not all jerks. My DH is awesome. :)

Ari2

PF Fiend
Jan 7, 2008
1dayatatime said:
I to hate men, or those monkeys that can open jars and rotate tires. But for me its only sometimes.
Without other folks to open some jars and rotate my tires, I would have a lot of unopened cans and a car sitting on blocks in my drive way. So I gotta send them luv! ;)

Ari2

PF Fiend
Jan 7, 2008
Lissa said:
I didn't make this thread. WTF.
Didn't you post this in another thread? If so, maybe the mods agreed that there should be a separate thread for this and punted it over here. Just a guess. :confused:

FTR, I like men. About 40% of my good friends are guys, mainly because I've worked in guy-centered environments. Of my 3 best friends, 2 are guys. I really enjoy the different perspectives, so that's a big part of it. I also have a sense of humor more like my male friends than their wives, although I'm pretty good friends with them as well. They are different relationships than with my female friends, but I cherish them. And I have a great fondness for the wonderful guy I married - he's my bestest best friend. :p

<3 to the guys!

musicmom

PF Visionary
Dec 4, 2007
Yea, we have some pretty good guys on here. A few cuties too which doesn't make this a bad place.

;)