I have a suggestion......

Mindy

PF Addict
Feb 20, 2008
QC, Canada
Ok, now I dont' know a lot of forums, but I do know something ;)

My suggestion is that (and correct me if I am wrong) but I am quite certain there is a forum function which would only allow a person's signature to appear ONLY the 1ST time they post in a particular thread...

So if the poster posts in one thread 50 times, you only see they siggy the 1st time. Every thread they post in, their siggy appears, just the 1st time... Seeing as how fast the threads here move, I really think it would help preserve space in the database.

What do you guys think?

Admin? :)

ntbuddy

PF Enthusiast
Jan 26, 2008
Michigan City, Indiana
I like seeing everyone's signature on this site. Being a parenting site seeing everyone's children adds a smile to my face and normally when I start on this site I need things to brighten my day.

Kaytee

PF Deity
Apr 9, 2007
Texas
Music-dad said:
meh, doesn't bother me...yours is embedded in my brain now....I'm on a laptop and can superscroll.

so no biggie.
its embedded because she is so darn cute! lol

Kaytee

PF Deity
Apr 9, 2007
Texas
oh and don't fret, it will change probably in a few more days! I like to change them often

Mindy

PF Addict
Feb 20, 2008
QC, Canada
LOL, I didn't mean to say I don't like anyone's signatures!

I love seeing pics of all of your kids' :) It just seems like the threads where we all post like 50 times, it takes up a lot of space.

I didn't know we could hide siggy's though... How do you do that Lissa?

Mindy

PF Addict
Feb 20, 2008
QC, Canada
See just as an example, there are only 13 replies on this thread (including this one) and we are already at 2 pages.... We should be able to fit a good 20 posts on one page, if not more...

Teresa

PF Fiend
Feb 2, 2007
Ohio
Top of the page...click User CP. Then click Edit Options. Go down the page till you find the section on how many posts to show per page...mine is set for 40.