I hope everyone had a great...

bssage

Super Moderator
Oct 20, 2008
Iowa
Happy Festivus, Xmas, Christmas or away from work holiday.

Mine was cool I am kind a the kid guy. While all the adults do their boring crap. I get to play with the kids. I'm cool with that.

Not a big obscene show of how much money and crap we/family can get for the kids. I like that. Fewer more thoughtful gifts. And nobody goes into debt.

Now its time to get back to work knuckleheads. Or play video games with the boy.

PS Chloe already ate 90% of MY stocking goodies.

NancyM

PF Addict
Jul 2, 2010
New York
Merry Christmas to all who celebrate.

We had a great day as well Bssage, Christmas Eve we spend with my family and tons of other people in the neighborhood who stop by and enjoy the company of each other.

Hope everyone had a happy, healthy, and peaceful day.

mom2many

Super Moderator
Jul 3, 2008
melba, Idaho
Ours was great also. I am always so disappointed when it is over though!

Obscene amount of money spent but I have 8 so..yeah! Overall everyone is very happy with all of their goodies.

amyk

PF Regular
Nov 29, 2011
We are Jewish and celebrate Hanukkah. But we had a nice, enjoyable day watching movie marathons on TV. We saw Elf, A Christmas Story etc. We went out with friends to dinner. I hope everyone had nice holidays.
Amy K, NJ

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
Happy holidays to everyone!

Our Christmas was great, other than poor Eli had really really bad diarrhea all day. :( Tyler helped open his presents and is loving playing with his new baby toys. Eli got so much stuff, I'd say the biggest hit was the Kinect and one game in specific that we got for it (Once Upon a Monster, it's an Elmo/Cookie Monster game). It is so cute to watch him play, and he loves to play it.

Oh, and I did get my toaster (among other things). :D

Antoinette

PF Addict
Mar 2, 2010
Australia
I'm joining this one a little late but our christmas was great. Felix loved opening his presents and was really into the santa thing this year.

Alegra is just starting to get into the santa thing but more than anything she loved opening her presents.

after we had opened everything felix said "can we wrap them again now mummy?" it was very cute lol.

over all it was just a nice relaxing day. felix was awake at 4am and asleep at 11am under the table with the dog lol