I hope there is a special kind of hell for people that do this...

fallon

Super Moderator
Jul 19, 2007
Michigan
I remember this :-( I'm glad this man will spend the rest of his natural life suffering behind the walls of a prison...I hope the afterlife brings him much more pain and suffering

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
Oh my god that's so incredibly sad. I'm struggling with tears right now. That's awful. Just to think of how much pain that poor innocent baby had to go through... its so, so wrong. My heart goes out to him and his family... He is in a good place now. I just hope that there really is a special kind of hell for people that hurt children. And either way, I hope the info leaks to the inmates and he gets tormented for the next 37 years. :(

IADad

Super Moderator
Feb 23, 2009
Iowa
no words to express my horror and sadness. I only hope there's payback ten fold for the monsters that play on the innocent - the children, the elderly and those with special needs that can't even begin to defend themselves.

singledad

PF Addict
Oct 26, 2009
South Africa
Xero said:
I hope the info leaks to the inmates and he gets tormented for the next 37 years.
Yeah, its a small consolation to think what the other inmates do to guys like this... :mad::mad:
Its absolutely sickening!