I swear I haven't dropped off the face of the planet!!...

xox.ilu.xox

PF Addict
Dec 17, 2009
Kamloops, British Columbia, Canada
Sorry I haven't been on in a while!!!! Work has been keeping me very busy I've been spending a lot of my free time with the family. Hayleigh is doing very good, she's in preschool and absolutely loving it!!! Shell be 4 in February the time has absolutely flown! I've lost 54 pounds still have more to go but it's coming along great :) petes busy working as much as I am. I'll be getting laid off at the end of the month until December but I knew that was coming when I got the job so no suprise there. All in all life is good :). How is everyone else doing I miss you guys!!

mom2many

Super Moderator
Jul 3, 2008
melba, Idaho
If it wasn't for FB I would have thought you did LOL

Glad it's all going good, maybe come December we will see more of you?

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
Hey ilu!! No problem, we know how it is. I haven't seen you on here and the only reason I didn't post a "where are you ilu" thread is because I knew you just got a job and I figured you were busy working a lot. I hope you like your job! I'm glad Hayleigh loves school, I can't believe she's going to be four!! Wowzers!!! Eli loooves preschool too, he's learning so much too it just blows me away. :) The only thing I hate is how often he gets sick, and of course gives it to me everytime. The baby (probably thanks to breastfeeding) and DH (no idea) don't EVER get it. Only me and Eli. Its sooo annoying lol. Preschool is a freakin germ fest. Good thing its so awesome in every other way lol.

Doing good otherwise, the baby is getting big, scooching across the floor and making baby talk and everything else. :) I'm still staying home, its great to be able to. DH is working SOOO much it SUCKS. Seven days a week, sometimes 16 hours a day. We never see him and I can never get anything done (we currently only have one car) ugh. Things should be getting better in that area soon though hopefully.

Like M2M said, maybe we'll see ya around more in December!! :)